|Namesake:||Chinese phrase meaning "fighting tiger"|
|Tribe Type:||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Rival Tribe(s):||Fei Long|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Fei Long on Day 20|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Chicken Morris (16/16)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Peih-Gee Law (5/16)|
The tribe's internal dysfunction caused it to lose a majority of its pre-merge challenges, thus entering the merge at a disadvantage, and a group of its members are infamously known for throwing a challenge despite already being low in numbers to rid themselves of internal threats.
- Ashley Massaro, a WWE wrestler from East Northport, New York.
- Chicken Morris, a chicken farmer from Marion, Virginia.
- Dave Cruser, a bartender from Simi Valley, California.
- Erik Huffman, a musician from Nashville, Tennessee.
- Frosti Zernow, a student and athlete from Chicago, Illinois.
- Jaime Dugan, a student from Columbia, South Carolina.
- Peih-Gee Law, a jeweler from Marina del Rey, California.
- Sherea Lloyd, an elementary teacher from Atlanta, Georgia.
- ► Aaron Reisberger, a surfing instructor from Venice, California.
- ► Erik Huffman
- ► Jaime Dugan
- ► James Clement, a gravedigger from Lafayette, Louisiana.
- ► Peih-Gee Law
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Peih-Gee is the first, and currently only, original Zhan Hu member to return for a second season.
- Out of all tribes in Survivor history, Zhan Hu is alphabetically last.
- After having met on Zhan Hu, tribe members Jaime Dugan and Erik Huffman got married in 2009.