Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Tribe Type:||Starting tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Lopevi on Day 20|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Dolly Neely (17/18)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Twila Tanner (Runner-Up)|
Yasur was a tribe from Survivor: Vanuatu.
The second all female tribe in the series, their members were first to command an all-female alliance throughout the post-merge game. Their tribe color is yellow.
- Ami Cusack, a coffee barista from Lakewood, Colorado.
- Dolly Neely, a sheep farmer from Mercer, Pennsylvania.
- Eliza Orlins, a pre-law student from Syracuse, New York.
- Julie Berry, a youth mentor from Gorham, Maine.
- Leann Slaby, an equity research assistant from Kansasville, Wisconsin.
- Lisa Keiffer, a real estate agent from New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Mia Galeotalanza, a bookkeeper from Toms River, New Jersey.
- Scout Cloud Lee, a rancher from Stillwater, Oklahoma.
- Twila Tanner, a highway repair worker from Marshall, Missouri.
- ► Ami Cusack
- ► Eliza Orlins
- ► Leann Slaby
- ► Lisa Keiffer
- ► Rory Freeman, a housing case manager from Des Moines, Iowa.
- ► Scout Cloud Lee
- ► Travis Sampson, a security officer from Blountville, Tennessee.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Yasur was the second of five all female tribes on Survivor. The others were Jaburu (Survivor: The Amazon), Bayoneta and Casaya (Survivor: Panama), and Salani (Survivor: One World).
- Yasur, along with Lopevi, is the first nine-person tribe in Survivor history.