|Namesake:||Portmanteau of Yaxhá and Nakúm|
|Tribe Type:||Merged Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 18|
|Tribes Merged:|| Nakúm|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Brandon Bellinger (10/18)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Danni Boatwright (Winner)|
Xhakúm has no sigil.
Their tribe color is red.
- ►►» Bobby Jon Drinkard, from Palau, notable as one of the hardest workers on Survivor.
- ►► Brandon Bellinger, a farmer from Manhattan, Kansas.
- ►► Cindy Hall, a zookeeper from Naples, Florida.
- ►► Danni Boatwright, a sports radio host from Tonganoxie, Kansas.
- ►► Gary Hogeboom, a former NFL quarterback from Grand Haven, Michigan.
- ►► Jamie Newton, a water skiing instructor from North Hollywood, California.
- ►► Judd Sergeant, a hotel doorman from Ridgefield, New Jersey.
- ►► Lydia Morales, a fishmonger from Lakewood, Washington.
- ►► Rafe Judkins, a wilderness guide from Providence, Rhode Island.
- ►►» Stephenie LaGrossa, from Palau, memorable for being one of the most athletic females in Survivor history.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Xhakúm is the only tribe that starts with the letter 'X'.
- This is the first merged tribe to feature returning players alongside new players.
- Xhakúm is the third merged tribe that is a combination of the names of the original tribes, following Survivor: Thailand's Chuay Jai and Survivor: All-Stars' Chaboga Mogo.
- Xhakúm is the first tribe to have a Hidden Immunity Idol played to protect one member of the tribe.