Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Namesake:||Portmanteau of Yaxhá and Nakúm, as proposed by Lydia Morales.|
|Tribe Type:||Merged Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 18|
|Tribes Merged:|| Nakúm|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Brandon Bellinger (10/18)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Danni Boatwright (Winner)|
Xhakúm has no insignia.
Their tribe color is red.
- ►►» Bobby Jon Drinkard, from Palau, notable as one of the hardest workers on Survivor.
- ►► Brandon Bellinger, a farmer from Manhattan, Kansas.
- ►► Cindy Hall, a zookeeper from Naples, Florida.
- ►► Danni Boatwright, a sports radio host from Tonganoxie, Kansas.
- ►► Gary Hogeboom, a former NFL quarterback from Grand Haven, Michigan.
- ►► Jamie Newton, a water skiing instructor from North Hollywood, California.
- ►► Judd Sergeant, a hotel doorman from Ridgefield, New Jersey.
- ►► Lydia Morales, a fishmonger from Lakewood, Washington.
- ►► Rafe Judkins, a wilderness guide from Providence, Rhode Island.
- ►►» Stephenie LaGrossa, from Palau, memorable for being one of the most athletic females in Survivor history.
In The Hidden Immunity Idol (Episode 8), the two tribes Yaxhá and Nakúm merged into the Xhakúm tribe. The ten remaining castaways enjoy the merge feast. Gary wins the first individual Immunity Challenge of the season (not counting the one in Big Ball, Big Mouth, Big Trouble). Brandon was voted off by a vote of 6-4.
In Secrets and Lies and an Idol Surprise (Episode 9), Judd wins the Reward Challenge. Jamie wins the Immunity Challenge. At the Tribal Council, Gary becomes the first person to play a Hidden Immunity Idol before the vote. This season allows the person that plays the idol to be immune from the vote. Bobby Jon was voted off by a vote of 6-2-1 and became the first jury member.
In Eating and Sleeping with the Enemy (Episode 10), the Reward Challenge was played in teams. The team of Danni, Gary, Judd, and Stephenie won the reward. Rafe wins the Immunity Challenge. Jamie was voted off by a vote of 6-2 and became the second jury member.
In Everything Is Personal (Episode 11), Cindy wins the Reward Challenge and invites Rafe to join her in the reward. Rafe wins the Immunity Challenge, his second in a row. Gary was voted off by a vote of 6-1 and became the third jury member.
In Price for Immunity (Episode 12),the Survivor Auction occurred. Danni wins the Immunity Challenge thanks to an advantage she bought at the Auction. Judd was voted off by a vote of 4-2 and became the fourth jury member.
In Big Win, Big Decision, Big Mistake? (Episode 13), Cindy wins the reward and she invites Stephenie to join her in the reward. Stephenie wins the Immunity Challenge. Cindy was voted off by a vote of 4-1 and became the fifth jury member.
In Thunder Storms and Sacrifice (Episode 14), the final four complete in the penultimate Immunity Challenge and Rafe wins it. Lydia was voted off by a vote of 3-1 and became the sixth jury member. At the Final Immunity Challenge, Danni is victorious and gets to decide who she is going to the Final Tribal Council. Danni casts her vote for Rafe and he becomes the final member of the jury. Danni and Stephenie face the jury.
At the Survivor: Guatemala Reunion Show, Danni is announced as the winner by a vote of 6-1, losing only Rafe's vote.
- Xhakúm is the only tribe that starts with the letter 'X'.
- This is the first merged tribe to feature returning players alongside new players.
- Xhakúm is the third merged tribe that is a combination of the names of the original tribes, following Survivor: Thailand's Chuay Jai and Survivor: All-Stars' Chaboga Mogo.
- Xhakúm is the first tribe to have a Hidden Immunity Idol played to protect one member of the tribe.