|Born:||August 3, 1984|
|Occupation:||Country Music Singer|
Whitney Renee Duncan is a contestant from Survivor: South Pacific.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Name (Age): Whitney Duncan (27)
Tribe designation: Savaii
Current residence: Nashville, Tenn.
Occupation: Country Music Singer
Personal claim to fame: My first record "Right Road Now" was released on Warner Brothers in 2010. It's definitely my biggest achievement to date.
Inspiration in life: Jesus and Elvis because they both inspired me in such different ways. Elvis is the reason I started singing and performing. And, Jesus saved me.
Hobbies: Reading, hiking and kayaking.
Pet peeves: Slow drivers and people who talk down to me.
3 words to describe you: Outgoing, happy and honest.
SURVIVOR contestant you are most like: Stephenie from Palau because she's smart and a bad-ass.
Reason for being on SURVIVOR: It's the adventure of a lifetime, and I want to prove to everyone and myself that I can do whatever I set my mind to. Plus, I could use a million dollars.
Why you think you'll "survive" SURVIVOR: I'm smart, physically fit and not afraid of anything.
Why you think you will be the Sole Survivor: I'm extremely competitive and love to win. People normally like me, and I feel like I can read them well.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
|Whitney's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|2||Savaii Tribe Immune|
|4||Savaii Tribe Immune|
|6||Savaii Tribe Immune|
|Cochran|| Albert, Brandon, Coach,|
Cochran, Edna, Rick, Sophie
|Voted Off, Day 27|
|12||On Redemption Island|
|Eliminated, Day 28|
| Voted for|
^1 In Double Agent, Ozzy used a Hidden Immunity Idol on Whitney, but did not negate any votes against her. Also, the vote ended with a 6-6 tie between Keith and Rick, forcing a revote. Whitney did not change her vote on the revote.
- During the South Pacific Reunion Show, Jeff mentioned that Whitney was in a relationship with Keith Tollefson, her fellow castaway and tribe member. Duncan, however, was still married to her then-husband, musician Donny Fallgatter, during the filming of Survivor: South Pacific when she began her relationship with Tollefson. Duncan and Fallgater's divorce was finalized in November 2011.
- Whitney announced her engagement on Valentine's Day of 2013.
- In late spring of 2014, Whitney and Keith competed in the 25th season of The Amazing Race as an engaged couple. They were eliminated in 8th place.
- On July 27, 2014, Whitney and Keith got married.
- Whitney is the first first-time contestant to compete in another reality show before her run on Survivor. She was a contestant on the 5th season of Nashville Star, and finished in 5th place. She would later be followed by Hayden Moss, who won Big Brother 12 prior to competing on Survivor: Blood vs. Water, the Anderson Twins, who competed on two seasons of The Amazing Race before competing on Survivor: San Juan del Sur, and Caleb Reynolds who competed on Big Brother 16 before competing on Survivor: Kaôh Rōng.
- Whitney shares exactly the same birthday as Amanda Kimmel from Survivor: China, Survivor: Micronesia, and Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains.
- Whitney and Dawn Meehan were initially supposed to be on Survivor: Nicaragua.
- Whitney lost 10 lbs. during her time on South Pacific.
- ↑ http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/62895/
- ↑ http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20545518,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines
- ↑ http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20676007,00.html
- ↑ http://amazingrace.wikia.com/wiki/Keith_%26_Whitney
- ↑ http://instagram.com/p/q-UiveCKfc/?modal=true
- ↑ http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-whitney-duncan-i-had-an-unhappy-marriage-and-fell-in-love-on-survivor-12927.php
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xopoAAAJ_ps
|Survivor: South Pacific Castaways|