|Birth Date||August 3, 1984|
|Occupation||Country Music Singer|
|Tribe(s)|| ██ Savaii|
██ Te Tuna
Whitney Renee Duncan is a contestant from Survivor: South Pacific.
Name (Age): Whitney Duncan (27)
Tribe designation: Savaii, Te Tuna
Current residence: Nashville, Tenn.
Occupation: Country Music Singer
Personal claim to fame: My first record "Right Road Now" was released on Warner Brothers in 2010. It's definitely my biggest achievement to date.
Inspiration in life: Jesus and Elvis because they both inspired me in such different ways. Elvis is the reason I started singing and performing. And, Jesus saved me.
Hobbies: Reading, hiking and kayaking.
Pet peeves: Slow drivers and people who talk down to me.
3 words to describe you: Outgoing, happy and honest.
SURVIVOR contestant you are most like: Stephenie from Palau because she’s smart and a bad-ass.
Reason for being on SURVIVOR: It’s the adventure of a lifetime, and I want to prove to everyone and myself that I can do whatever I set my mind to. Plus, I could use a million dollars.
Why you think you’ll “survive” SURVIVOR: I’m smart, physically fit and not afraid of anything.
Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I’m extremely competitive and love to win. People normally like me, and I feel like I can read them well. I also will win because I am pure evil.
Survivor: South PacificEdit
|Whitney's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|2||Savaii Tribe Immune|
|4||Savaii Tribe Immune|
|6||Savaii Tribe Immune|
|Cochran|| Albert, Brandon, Coach,|
Cochran, Edna, Rick, Sophie
|Voted Off, Day 27|
|12||On Redemption Island|
|Eliminated, Day 28|
| Voted for|
^1 In Double Agent, the vote ended with a 6-6 tie between Rick and Keith, forcing a revote. Whitney did not change her vote.
- During the South Pacific reunion show, Jeff mentioned that Whitney is now in a relationship with Keith Tollefson, her fellow castaway and tribe member. Duncan, however, was married to her ex-husband, musician Donny Fallgatter, during the filming of Survivor: South Pacific when she began her relationship with Tollefson. As of February 2013, the two are engaged.
- Whitney is the second country musician to compete in Survivor, after Chase Rice.
- However, Chase's music career started after he was on Survivor.
- Whitney is the first, first-time contestant to compete in another reality show before her run on Survivor. She was a contestant on the 5th season of Nashville Star, and finished in 5th place.
- Whitney has the same birthday with former Survivor castaway Amanda Kimmel, who was also born August 3, 1984.
- Whitney was supposed to be on Survivor: Nicaragua.
- Whitney is one of ten castaways, along with Rob Mariano, John Palyok, Amber Brkich, Ethan Zohn, Richard Hatch, Hayden Moss, Jenna Morasca, Twila Tanner and Jon Dalton, to compete on another reality show besides Survivor.
|Survivor: South Pacific Castaways|