|Birth Date||December 13, 1962|
|Occupation|| Retired US Army soldier/|
Wendy Jo DeSmidt-Kohlhoff is a contestant from Survivor: Nicaragua.
Wendy Jo DeSmidt-Kohlhoff was born in 1962 and is currently residing in Fromberg, Montana. She worked as a Lieutenant Colonel rank in the Army, but currently mans their family ranch in Fromberg (while her husband, who still serves in the military, is currently deployed in Afghanistan). She considers her mother, Dorine Gay DeSmidt as her inspiration. Sadly, her mother perished in a car crash in Denver, Colorado. Her hobbies include singing, dancing, fishing, hunting, and activities that has anything to do with animals. Her reason to compete in Survivor is for her to pay off their ranch.
Being 48 years old, Wendy was placed on the older Espada tribe.
She was approached by tribemate Holly Hoffman for an alliance. Surprised that Holly deemed her as trustworthy, Wendy agreed to the proposition to further herself into the competition. But when Espada lost the first Immunity Challenge, Wendy's peculiar disposition and perceived weakness became factors for ousting her.
At Tribal Council, despite Wendy's last-ditch effort to save herself by telling her best attributes, her speech worked against her. The rest of Espada, including Holly, sent her home after an unanimous 9-1 vote.
|Wendy's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Yve|| Dan, Holly, Jane, Jill, Jimmy J.,|
Jimmy T., Marty, Tyrone, Yve
|Voted Off, Day 3|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Ironically, Wendy's husband said she would be the first one off, and she was.
- It confused the audience when Wendy's vote was revealed to be for Yve, who was never in danger of leaving prior to the vote. In her voting confessional, Wendy revealed that she made an alliance with Yve, butYve did not tell her that she would be targeted, which made her upset, thus explaining her vote for Yve.
- Wendy was the only woman voted off before the tribe swap on Nicaragua.
- Wendy became the twenty-fifth contestant of Survivor to never win a challenge.
- Wendy is the only person to vote agasint Yve before the Tribe Swap happened.
|Survivor: Nicaragua Castaways|