|Birth Date||December 13, 1962|
|Occupation|| Retired US Army soldier/|
Wendy Jo DeSmidt-Kohlhoff is a contestant from Survivor: Nicaragua.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Name: Wendy DeSmidt-Kohlhoff (48)
Current Residence: Fromberg, Mont.
Occupation: Goat Rancher
Personal Claim to Fame: Reaching the Lieutenant Colonel rank in the Army.
Inspiration in Life: My mother because she made me who I am today.
Hobbies: Singing, dancing, fishing, hunting, and anything to do with animals.
Pet Peeves: Stuck-up, rude, self-centered, dishonest, know-it-all people.
3 Words to Describe You: Honest, talkative and competitive.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: No one, especially NOT the other female military contestant, Shambo. We just have different personalities.
Reason for being on SURVIVOR: To prove that I can do this. I would also love to pay off our ranch in Montana.
Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: Because if you put your heart and mind into the game anyone can be the final Survivor. You need skill, strategy, physical/mental abilities and a little luck. I'm Irish, so hopefully I'll have the luck of the Irish with me.
Being 48 years old, Wendy was placed on the older Espada tribe.
She was approached by tribemate Holly Hoffman for an alliance. Surprised that Holly deemed her as trustworthy, Wendy agreed to the proposition to further herself into the competition. But when Espada lost the first Immunity Challenge, Wendy's peculiar disposition and perceived weakness became factors for ousting her.
At Tribal Council, despite Wendy's last-ditch effort to save herself by telling her best attributes, her speech worked against her. The rest of Espada, including Holly, sent her home after an unanimous 9-1 vote.
|Wendy's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Yve|| Dan, Holly, Jane, Jill, Jimmy J.,|
Jimmy T., Marty, Tyrone, Yve
|Voted Off, Day 3|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Coincidentally, Wendy's husband said that she would be the first one off, and she was.
- It confused the audience when Wendy's vote was revealed to be for Yve Rojas, who was never in danger of leaving prior to the vote. In her voting confessional, Wendy revealed that she made an alliance with Yve, but Yve did not tell her that she would be targeted, which made her upset, thus explaining her vote for Yve.
- Wendy was the only woman voted off before the tribe switch on Nicaragua.
- Rob Cesternino referred to Wendy in one of his podcasts as "the worst contestant in the history of Survivor."
- Wendy placed last in Survivor Oz's ranking of all players from seasons 1-29.
|Survivor: Nicaragua Castaways|