Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Namesake:||Isla Viveros, Pearl Islands|
|Tribe Type:||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Rival Tribe(s):|| Bayoneta|
|Tribe Status:||Dissolved on Day 4|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Bobby Mason (12/16)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Aras Baskauskas (Winner)|
Viveros has no insignia.
- Aras Baskauskas, a yoga instructor from Santa Monica, California.
- Austin Carty, a writer from Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Bobby Mason, an attorney from Los Angeles, California.
- Nick Stanbury, a financial sales executive from Tempe, Arizona.
In spite of a starting-line stumble from Austin Carty, the young men of the Viveros tribe were able to complete the first Reward Challenge, ensuring that one of them wouldn't be the first to be sent to Exile Island. The honor would be instead bestowed upon Misty Giles of the Bayoneta tribe.
The group was less than successful back at camp, with Bobby Mason leading a game of pick-up baseball. Aras Baskauskas's half-baked attempt to focus the men's energy went over poorly, as Nick Stanbury described it as "hare-brained." The group's tries at fire and shelter were just as successful, and it seemed the younger men were ill-equipped for the game of Survivor.
On Day 4, the four tribes were dissolved into two when a Schoolyard Pick'em resulted in reassigned teams. Aras and Bobby became members of the new Casaya, while Austin and Nick joined the new La Mina.
- "Viveros" is Spanish word meaning "nurseries".
- Each of the four original tribes in Survivor: Panama had a representative in the final four. Aras Baskauskas, the eventual winner, was Viveros' representative.
- Along with Bayoneta, Viveros is the second shortest existing tribe in the history of the series, with four days. The tribe which holds the record is the Outcasts tribe, with only two days in existence.
- Viveros is the only tribe in Survivor history to never, at any point, have any female tribe members.