|Namesake:||Fijian word for "thank you"|
|Tribe Type:||Merged Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 21|
|Tribes Merged:|| Ikabula|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Michelle Schubert (13/20)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Adam Klein (Winner)|
Vinaka was initially controlled by a supermajority which was formed against the Triforce alliance. However, the majority quickly fractured because of internal conflict, and in the end two rival coalitions were formed - one led by David Wright and the other led by Zeke Smith. Ultimately, David's alliance managed to get the upper hand and proceeded to eliminate the rival alliance.
- ►► Adam Klein, a homeless shelter manager from San Francisco, California.
- ►► Bret LaBelle, a police sergeant from Dedham, Massachusetts.
- ►► Chris Hammons, a trial lawyer from Moore, Oklahoma.
- ►► David Wright, a television writer from Sherman Oaks, California.
- ►► Hannah Shapiro, a barista from West Hollywood, California.
- ►► Jay Starrett, a real estate agent from Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- ►► Jessica Lewis, an assistant district attorney from Voorheesville, New York.
- ►► Ken McNickle, a model from Denver, Colorado.
- ►► Michelle Schubert, a missionary recruiter from Yakima, Washington.
- ►► Sunday Burquest, a youth pastor from Otsego, Minnesota.
- ►► Taylor Stocker, a snowboard instructor from Post Falls, Idaho.
- ►► Will Wahl, a high-school student from Long Valley, New Jersey.
- ►► Zeke Smith, an asset manager from Brooklyn, New York.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Vinaka is the first tribe in Survivor to result from the merging of three tribes.
- The tribe's name was suggested by Adam Klein as a tribute to Earl Cole, who suggested the same name for Survivor: Fiji's merged tribe before Bula Bula was chosen.
- Vinaka is the second merged tribe whose name means "thank you" in its season's host language, after Orkun.
- Vinaka is tied with Lavita , Maku Maku and Orkun for biggest tribe with 13 members each.