|Season:||Australian Survivor (2016)|
|Tribe Type:||Starting tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Rival Tribe(s):|| Aganoa|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Saanapu on Day 32|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Barry Lea (20/24)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Jennah-Louise Salkeld (8/24)|
Vavau has no sigil.
Vavau is a tribe from Australian Survivor (2016). Their tribe color is yellow.
A tribe of eclectic personalities, Vavau managed to gel early on to allow them to be virtually unbeatable in challenges. However a lopsided tribe switch decimated the tribe as their rivals, merging with them with only a paltry roster of three.
- Andrew Torrens, a marketing executive from Brisbane, Queensland.
- Barry Lea, a former professional rugby league player from Cairns, Queensland.
- Craig I'Anson, a recruitment officer from Brisbane, Queensland.
- Jennah-Louise Salkeld, a law graduate from Gold Coast, Queensland.
- Kate Campbell, a financial analyst from Perth, Western Australia.
- Nick Iadanza, a high school teacher from Adelaide, South Australia.
- Sue Clarke, a retired customs officer from Perth, Western Australia.
- Tegan Haining, a personal trainer from Sydney, New South Wales.
- ► Andrew Torrens
- ► Barry Lea
- ► Conner Bethune, a law student from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory.
- ► Craig I'Anson
- ► Jennah-Louise Salkeld
- ► Kate Campbell
- ► Sam Webb, a charity CEO from Sydney, New South Wales.
- ► Sue Clarke
- ► ► Andrew Torrens
- ► ► Conner Bethune
- ► ► Craig I'Anson
- ► ► Kat Dumont, a partnerships & brand manager from Perth, Western Australia.
- ► ► Kate Campbell
- ► ► Kristie Bennett, a senior account executive from Sydney, New South Wales.
- ► ► Phoebe Timmins, a criminal lawyer from Sydney, New South Wales.
- ► ► Rohan MacLaren, a model from Melbourne, Victoria.
- ► ► Sue Clarke
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Kate Campbell is the only original Vavau member to remain on the tribe during its whole existence.
- Vavau is the first of the three original Australian Survivor (2016) tribes to be totally extinct, despite being the last tribe to lose a member.
|Australian Survivor Tribes|
|Australian Survivor (2002)||Celebrity Survivor Australia||Australian Survivor (2016)||Australian Survivor (2017)|