|Namesake:||Fijian word for "home" or "land"|
|Tribe Type:||Starting tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Rival Tribe(s):|| Ika Bula|
|Tribe Status:||Currently active|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Mari Takahashi (19/20)|
|Highest Placing Member:||(TBA/20)|
Vanua is a tribe from Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X. They are the "Millennials" tribe. Their tribe color is orange.
- Adam Klein, a homeless shelter manager from San Francisco, California.
- Figgy Figueroa, a bartender from Nashville, Tennessee.
- Hannah Shapiro, a barista from West Hollywood, California.
- Jay Starrett, a real estate agent from Fort Lauderdale. Florida.
- Mari Takahashi, a professional gamer from Los Angeles, California.
- Michaela Bradshaw, a vacation club saleswoman from Fort Worth, Texas.
- Michelle Schubert, a missionary recruiter from Yakima, Washington.
- Taylor Stocker, a ski instructor from Post Falls, Idaho.
- Will Wahl, a high-school student from Long Valley, New Jersey.
- Zeke Smith, an asset manager from Brooklyn, New York.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Vanua is the fourth "younger tribe" to go against an "older tribe", following Bayoneta, Viveros, and La Flor.