Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Namesake:||Fijian word for "home" or "land"|
|Tribe Type:||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Rival Tribe(s):|| Ikabula|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Ikabula & Takali on Day 21|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Mari Takahashi (19/20)|
|Highest Placing Member:||(TBA/20)|
Vanua is a tribe from Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X. They are the "Millennials" tribe. Their tribe color is orange.
- Adam Klein, a homeless shelter manager from San Francisco, California.
- Figgy Figueroa, a bartender from Nashville, Tennessee.
- Hannah Shapiro, a barista from West Hollywood, California.
- Jay Starrett, a real estate agent from Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Mari Takahashi, a professional gamer from Los Angeles, California.
- Michaela Bradshaw, a vacation club saleswoman from Fort Worth, Texas.
- Michelle Schubert, a missionary recruiter from Yakima, Washington.
- Taylor Stocker, a snowboard instructor from Post Falls, Idaho.
- Will Wahl, a high-school student from Long Valley, New Jersey.
- Zeke Smith, an asset manager from Brooklyn, New York.
- ► CeCe Taylor, an insurance adjuster from Granada Hills, California.
- ► Chris Hammons, a trial lawyer from Moore, Oklahoma.
- ► David Wright, a television writer from Sherman Oaks, California.
- ► Michelle Schubert
- ► Zeke Smith
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Vanua is the fourth "younger tribe" to go against an "older tribe", following Bayoneta, Viveros, and La Flor.