Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Late is better then never XP I know I'm late this week, but here they (finally) are.
- Max - He's not even being targeted...he's sticking around for a while.
- Tyler - According to Carolyn, seems to be trustworthy.
- Carolyn - Still has that idol, and could be blinsided because of it.
- Shirin - Just not fitting in, but not too much of an outcast, just crazy.
- Joaquin - Not fitting in and a huge outcast.
- Rodney - He's arguing with a lot people, but he does have a quite a bit of power in his alliance.
- Lindsey - Same goes with her but doesn't have as much power.
- Kelly - She's starting to become more noticeable, and a pick for a dark horse.
- Sierra - She's not doing a whole lot either, but this could still be some strategy involved in this.
- Dan - He's proving to not be the first one to go from his tribe, but he's an obvious weak link.
- Mike - No one likes his work ethic, and proven to go home as soon as they go to tribal council.
- Jenn - In a bit of power and in a majority alliance.
- Hali - Close with Jenn, and I think that could carry her far.
- Joe - If he wants to make it far, he'll have to split the Hali/Jenn friendship.
- Will - No one trusts him, so he's pretty much screwed.