Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hello everyone, and today I think the majority of us watched the premiere of Survivor: Worlds Apart. I think it's off to a great start, so yeah here are some power ranks heading into the next and what you guys think what might happen.
- Carolyn - I think she's in a really good position now, and I think she'll do well heading into next week.
- Max - He's off to a very good start. He was one of the two people not even targeted. Let's hope he gets far.
- Shirin - I think she's in a nice alliance and a good power position that will possibly carry her far.
- Tyler - A bit on the outs, and for now just seems like a swing vote or a wild card.
- Joaquin - Since So went, he's out of allies and unless they win more challenges, he's out of luck.
- Lindsey - I think she's in a good position right now, and I think she'll make it far.
- Rodney - He's probably gonna manipulate the ladies a little bit, so we'll see how far he goes. But for now, he's good.
- Sierra - I don't really know what she's gonna do, but yeah OK I think she's in an alright position and I don't think she's going soon.
- Kelly - Seems to be playing under the rater at the moment, and I didn't really see much of her today.
- Mike - Could be a possible person to go home soon because of being with Dan a lot and eating the scorpion...yeah I don't know.
- Dan - I don't think he's doing that good, he seems to be the odd man out on his tribe.
- Joe - I think people are really starting to like him and he's for sure not going anywhere for a while.
- Jenn - She's doing all right. I don't think she's gonna be a target any time soon either.
- Will - I also think people like this guy, but who knows, he might be a target but we'll see.
- Hali - Didn't see a whole lot of her either. She's probably playing under-the-radar like Kelly, but I can be wrong.
- Nina - I don't know how well she's gonna do with her tribe and how she's going to adapt with her hearing problems.
- Vince - People on his tribe don't seem to quite...get him. But hey, he could do something maybe.
I don't know how I pulled this off, but I did! XD If you want, you can say your thoughts on the episode below and I'll be looking forward doing this next week.