With the cast revealed earlier today, here is my input on the returning players for the upcoming season of Survivor, Blood Vs Water:
- Gervase Peterson (Borneo): It's going to be interesting to see him play after he's been out of the game for thirteen years. In my opinion, he may be the one to watch.
- Tina Wesson (Winner of The Australian Outback, All-Stars): Clearly, she is here for another life experience. But this time around, she'll be bringing her daughter and could be looking to win again. My prediction? Voted out early due to being a previous winner or at least making the merge and securing an early jury spot.
- Rupert Boneham (Pearl Islands, All-Stars, Heroes Vs Villains): I love Rupert. He is everyone's favorite hero. But maybe they could've given his spot to someone else and give them a chance to play again. Fourth time was the charm for Boston Rob on Survivor Redemption Island, but I don't think it will be for Rupert. I'm thinking he'll make the merge or will be voted out early because the other castaways may develop the idea that he's already had three chances beforehand to win this game. But hey, at least he's already won a million dollars.
- Aras Baskauskas (Winner of Exile Island): I liked Aras during his season and he's one of the ones I'm rooting for early going in. I think he could very well become a threat to win again. I predict that he will go far with his brother, Vytas, and that they'll be battling hard together deep into this game.
- Candice Cody (Cook Islands, Heroes Vs Villains): I didn't think Candice should've been cast for Heroes Vs Villains and I'd have preferred someone else have the chance to play this season with her spot, but oh well. I'm thinking she'll be out early. Maybe Rupert will come after her given their history the first time they played together on Heroes Vs Villains.
- Tyson Apostol (Tocantins, Heroes Vs Villains): Tyson is another castaway I'll be rooting for. I'm hoping this time around he can become more self-aware and keep his ego in check in order to avoid yet another blindside. If he plays his cards right, he'll be going deep into the game.
- Laura Morett (Samoa): I'm hoping Laura can do better than her last outing in Samoa. She could probably go far with her athletic ability in the individual immunity challenges. But hey at least there's no Hantz around to blindside her this time.
- Colton Cumbie (One World): Colton is kind of a wild card for me. Will he be out early due to his reputation on One World? Or can he show the others another side of him that can maybe get him to at least the merge? If he can change his approach this time around, then he will probably accomplish the latter.
- Kat Edorsson (One World): Again, another wild card. She will probably be voted out early due to her being naïve or maybe getting on other people's nerves.
- Monica Culpepper (One World): Same deal as Laura. I hope she can at least make the merge. She had a lot of potential but was out way too early.