Can we change the color of Angkor back? It was originally a mustard-y yellow (as seen here), and now it's BRIGHT yellow. I can understand if it looks too similar to Orkun, I agree, but... that's just how the producers chose to pick it. I think Hunahpu and Huyopa are too similar - but changing it would defeat the purpose of the wiki.
Reasons to change Angkor back to a mustard-y yellow:
- It's accurate. The color of the buff and the color in-show are both a dark yellow. As seen here.
- It looks better. Ta Keo and Bayon are dark colors. When you have a bright yellow Angkor with them, Angkor stands out too much. However, if it's dark, it blends perfectly and works really well.
I can get why some people might confuse the colors if they're colorblind, e…Read more >
How come Coyopa is orange on the wiki, and not yellow?
- Jeff said in the premiere that Coyopa would be wearing yellow buffs
- Reward challenges are yellow team vs. blue team
- Without filter/over-saturation, the buff is clearly yellow
The reward challenges on here even list it as yellow team vs. blue team, as seen in Wrinkle in the Plan. Shouldn't Coyopa be changed to #f1b84f?
Merica should also be a dark purple color, but that one is kind of understandable.Read more >