Welcome to the Survivor Fantasy League: Cagayan edition! I’m MisterDenisov (or Des, it you prefer), and whether you've got the brawn, brains or beauty, you've come to the right place for a good ol' time.
If you want to find out more about the game, follow this link. You'll find all the rules there, but unfortunately sign-ups are closed for the season.
This page here is about the Bonus Questions! In addition to the points you get because of your chosen castaways doing various things on the show, you can also earn points by correctly answering the Bonus Questions. Each week, we'll post a list of Questions for the upcoming episode, and for each correct answers, you'll score an additional five points.
The questions for the next episode will go up within 24 hours of a new episode airing. This will give you about six days to get your answers in. If you miss the deadline, then there's nothing I can do.
So how do you send in your answers? After we post the questions, you will have until about an hour before the airing of the next episode to submit your answers by replying to THIS thread with your answers. This is the only place where we will accept answers. Not through email, or Facebook, or the chat, or by pigeon, smoke signals or Tree Mail. Since we have many people playing, we need to keep it easy for us to keep track!
If it is unclear which of your answers correspond to which question, the answers will be void.
So without further ado, here are the questions for Episode Three, Our Time to Shine:
- Who will win Reward? (this refers to which tribe will place FIRST in the challenge, or answer NONE if you don't think there will be a reward challenge, or answer COMBINED if you think it will be combined with Immunity)
- Who will win Immunity? (this refers to which tribe will place FIRST in the challenge)
- Which tribe will go to Tribal Council?
- Who will be voted out?
- How many votes will they receive (not including revotes)?
- Who says the episode title?
- Who will have NO confessionals this episode?
- Who will be shown starting a fire?
- Will anyone NOT get to speak at Tribal Council?
Answer submissions will close about an hour before the episode's airing on Wednesday night, so get your answers in soon!
And don't forget to check your scores for Episode 3 over here.