Welcome to the Survivor Fantasy League: Blood vs Water edition! I’m MisterDenisov (or Des, it you prefer), and along with Sam (aka. Cancanpiano), we’re going to bring you a whole season of fun – and you don’t even need to bring a family member!
If you want to find out more about the game, follow this link. Sign-ups have closed, but if you want a refresher on the rules, that's where you'll find them!
If you want to see how well you're doing in the legaue, check out the Episode One Results.
This page here is about the Bonus Questions! In addition to the points you get because of your chosen castaways doing various things on the show, you can also earn points by correctly answering the Bonus Questions. Each week, we'll post a list of Questions for the upcoming episode, and for each correct answers, you'll score an additional five points.
So without further ado, here are the questions for Episode Two, Rule in Chaos:
- Who will win Reward? (or answer NONE if you don't think there will be a reward challenge, or if you think it will be combined with immunity)
- Who will win Immunity?
- Who will win the Duel (first place)? (answer NONE if you don't think there will be a duel)
- Who will be eliminated in the Duel? (answer NONE if you don't think there will be a duel)
- Who will be voted out?
- How many votes will they receive (not including revotes)?
- Will there be a revote?
- Who says the episode title?
- Does Colton make a racist comment?
- Who is shown starting a fire? (give only one contestant)
- Who will receive the most confessionals?
- Who will receive the fewest confessionals?
So how do you send in your answers? After we post the questions, you will have until the airing of the next episode' to submit your questions by either email or wiki.
- If you want to email your answers, copy the questions into an email, answer them and send them to email@example.com. You MUST put your username into the subject heading, along with the episode number (for instance: MisterDenisov - Episode One Bonus Questions).
- Or you can reply to THIS thread with your answers. Remember, if you post them here, then everyone can see them!
These are the only two places where we will accept answers. Not through Facebook, or the chat, or by pigeon, smoke signals or Tree Mail. Since we have 63 people playing, we need to keep it easy for us to keep track!
Answer submissions will close about an hour before the episode's airing on Wednesday night, so get your answers in soon!