Welcome to the Survivor Fantasy League: Blood vs Water edition! I’m MisterDenisov (or Des, it you prefer), and along with Sam (aka. Cancanpiano), we’re going to bring you a whole season of fun – and you don’t even need to bring a family member!
If you want to find out more about the game, follow this link. Sign-ups have closed, but if you want a refresher on the rules, that's where you'll find them!
Episode Two Standings
The standings at the end of last week were:
Congratulations to the Week Two leader, Hpottergleek, who will score an additional 30 points this week!
And now, onto the new episode!
Episode Three Points
Here are the scorecards for the third episode, Opening Pandora's Box. If you think something has been scored incorrectly, let us know in the comments below and we'll update the scores accordingly.
|Blood vs Water Fantasy League: Opening Pandora's Box Castaway Scores|
An Explanation of the Points:
- Galang wins the combined Reward/Immunity challenge, scoring each tribe member 25 points. However, Monica sat the challenge out, so loses 5 points.
- Candice and Marissa win the Duel, scoring 20 points each. Meanwhile, Rachel is eliminated, losing him 30 points.
- Colton quits the game, losing him 50 points.
- Candice gave the Hidden Immunity Idol clue to John, giving him 10 points.
- John was voted out at Tribal Council, losing him 20 points.
- John loses an additional 12 points (-2 per vote against), with Ciera also losing 2 points for John's vote against her.
- Brad, Caleb, Ciera, Hayden, Katie and Vytas score 10 points for voting for John. John loses 10 points for voting against the majority.
- Hayden said the episode title, Opening Pandora's Box, scoring him 30 points!
- Each confessional a contestant received was worth 5 points. In the lead, John each had four confessionals, giving him 20 points. On the other hand, Caleb, Candice, Gervase, Kat, Katie, Laura B, Laura M, Marissa, Monica, Rachel and Tina had no confessionals, so score 0 points in this category.
- Marissa was quite the potty mouth this episode, being bleeped three times (twice when cussing out Brad, once during the Duel) to score her 15 points. Monica was also bleeped when talking about the abuse hurled at Brad (5 points).
- Monica read the Galang Tree Mail for the Immunity Challenge(5 points).
- Tear-time! Colton cried when he quit the game, Marissa cried after winning the Duel, whilst Rachel cried after losing it. Tyson cried twice - after losing Rachel, and again in a confessional. Finally, Aras, Ciera and Laura M all cried at the Immunity Challenge. Each scores 5 points (or 10 points, in Tyson's case).
- Pop Culture time! Hayden scored 5 points for referencing Greek mythology and/or Big Brother with his reference to Pandora's Box.
This brings the overall scores to:
|Blood vs Water Fantasy League: Overall Castaway Scores|
Note: Rachel revealed that her First Impressions vote had been for Katie, not Laura B. As such, Rachel and Katie's scores have been adjusted appropriately.
These are the answers to the Episode Three Bonus Questions:
- Who will win Reward? None (combined with Immunity)
- Who will win Immunity? Galang
- Who will win the Duel (first place)? Candice
- Who will be eliminated in the Duel? Rachel
- Who will be voted out? John
- How many votes will they receive (not including revotes)? Six
- Will there be a revote? No
- Who says the episode title? Hayden
- Do any pairs swap places at Redemption? None
- Does Colton quit? Yes
- Who will give the Immunity Idol back to Jeff? Monica
- What version of the intro will be shown? Partial Intro
Here's the part you've been waiting for...
|Blood vs Water Fantasy League: The Top Fifteen|
|11||Evil Cheese Wedge||60px60px60px60px||466|
Congratulations to Pieniazek666 for topping the ladder this week - you will be rewarded with a bonus next week! If you didn't place within the Top 15, you can see your score - and your place amongst the 63 competitors in the league by clicking the image below!
Stay tuned for the Bonus Questions for Episode Three, and we'll see you back here next week for One Armed Dude and Three Moms!