Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to the Survivor Fantasy League: Blood vs Water edition! I’m MisterDenisov (or Des, it you prefer), and along with Sam (aka. Cancanpiano), we’re going to bring you a whole season of fun – and you don’t even need to bring a family member!
If you want to find out more about the game, follow this link. Sign-ups have closed, but if you want a refresher on the rules, that's where you'll find them!
If you want to see how well you're doing in the legaue, check out the Episode Five Results.
This page here is about the Bonus Questions! In addition to the points you get because of your chosen castaways doing various things on the show, you can also earn points by correctly answering the Bonus Questions. Each week, we'll post a list of Questions for the upcoming episode, and for each correct answers, you'll score an additional five points.
So without further ado, here are the questions for Episode Six, One-Man Wrecking Ball:
- Who will win Reward? (or answer NONE if you don't think there will be a reward challenge, or if you think it will be combined with immunity)
- Who will win Immunity?
- Who will win the Duel (first place)?
- Who will be eliminated in the Duel?
- Who will be voted out?
- How many votes will they receive (not including revotes)?
- Will there be a revote?
- Who says the episode title?
- Of the people who have not received a confessional in a previous episode, who will not get a confessional in this episode? GIVE ONE OF: Caleb, Gervase, Kat, Katie, Laura B, Laura M, Monica, Tina or Vytas (or "None" if you think they'll all get a confessional)
- To the nearest minute, how long will the Duel last?^
- To the nearest minute, how long will the Immunity Challenge last?^
- Who is the "one-man wrecking ball"?
- If you are answering Laura for any of the questions, you must specify which Laura (Boneham or Morett), or your answer will be void!
- If it is unclear which of your answers correspond to which question, the answers will be void.
- ^BONUS QUESTION NOTE: This refers to minutes of screen-time in the episode, not the real-life duration of the challenge.
So how do you send in your answers? After we post the questions, you will have until the airing of the next episode' to submit your questions by either email or wiki.
- If you want to email your answers, copy the questions into an email, answer them and send them to email@example.com. You MUST put your username into the subject heading, along with the episode number (for instance: MisterDenisov - Episode One Bonus Questions).
- Or you can reply to THIS thread with your answers. Remember, if you post them here, then everyone can see them!
These are the only two places where we will accept answers. Not through Facebook, or the chat, or by pigeon, smoke signals or Tree Mail. Since we have 63 people playing, we need to keep it easy for us to keep track!
Answer submissions will close about an hour before the episode's airing on Wednesday night, so get your answers in soon!