Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to the Survivor Fantasy League: Blood vs Water edition! I’m MisterDenisov (or Des, it you prefer), and along with Sam (aka. Cancanpiano), we’re going to bring you a whole season of fun – and you don’t even need to bring a family member!
If you want to find out more about the game, follow this link. Sign-ups have closed, but if you want a refresher on the rules, that's where you'll find them!
Episode Four Standings
The standings at the end of last week were:
Congratulations to the Week Three leader, FeiLong, who will score an additional 30 points this week!
And now, onto the new episode!
Episode Four Points
Here are the scorecards for the fifth episode, The Dead Can Still Talk. If you think something has been scored incorrectly, let us know in the comments below and we'll update the scores accordingly.
|Blood vs Water Fantasy League: The Dead Can Still Talk Castaway Scores|
An Explanation of the Points:
- Tadhana wins the combined Reward/Immunity challenge, scoring each tribe member 25 points.
- Laura B, Laura M and Monica sat the challenge out, so lose 5 points each.
- John and Brad win the Duel, scoring 20 points each. Meanwhile, Candice is eliminated, losing her 30 points.
- John gave the Hidden Immunity Idol clue to Monica, giving her 10 points.
- Laura M. was voted out at Tribal Council, losing her 20 points.
- Laura M. loses an additional 14 points (-2 per vote against), with Laura B. also losing 2 points for the vote against her.
- Aras, Gervase, Kat, Laura B, Monica, Tina & Tyson score 10 points for voting for Laura M. Laura M. loses 10 points for voting against the majority.
- Nobody said the episode title, so nobody scores the thirty points!
- Each confessional a contestant received was worth 5 points. In the lead, Ciera and Laura M. had four confessionals, giving them each 20 points. On the other hand, Gervase had no confessionals, so scores 0 points in this category.
- Cry-babies! Laura B. was weepy in her first confessional, Monica cried when she asked to take Brad's place and Candice and John cried and hugged it out after the Duel. Each scores 5 points.
- Pop Culture time! Caleb referred to himself as the "Big Kahuna" and scored 5 points!
This brings the overall scores to:
|Blood vs Water Fantasy League: Overall Castaway Scores|
NOTE: I was made aware of the fact that Rachel referred to Santa Claus in the premiere episode when collecting Tree Mail. This gives her an extra 5 points and the scores have been adjusted appropriately.
These are the answers to the Episode Five Bonus Questions:
- Who will win Reward? None (combined with Immunity)
- Who will win Immunity? Tadhana
- Who will win the Duel (first place)? John
- Who will be eliminated in the Duel? Candice
- Who will be voted out? Laura M.
- How many votes will they receive (not including revotes)? Seven
- Will there be a revote? No
- Who says the episode title? Nobody
- How many stages will the Immunity Challenge have? One
- Who will be shown going fishing? Nobody
- During the Duel, how many times will Jeff announce that someone is in the lead? Three
- Who will receive the Hidden Immunity Idol clue? Monica
Here's the part you've been waiting for...
|Blood vs Water Fantasy League: The Top Fifteen|
|3||Evil Cheese Wedge||753|
|9||Ḡwẵine Ḹٍٍkƨ Ĺiĸe Ͼềлȑềd||691|
Congratulations to FeiLong for topping the ladder this week for the second week in a row - you will be rewarded with a bonus next week! Extra congratulations for FeiLong, who currently has the highest possible castaway score with his team of Monica, Aras, Laura M. and Tyson!
If you didn't place within the Top 15, you can see your score - and your place amongst the 63 competitors in the league by clicking the image below!
Stay tuned for the Bonus Questions for Episode Five, and we'll see you back here next week for One-Man Wrecking Ball!