Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to the Survivor Fantasy League: Blood vs Water edition! I’m MisterDenisov (or Des, it you prefer), and along with Sam (aka. Cancanpiano), we’re going to bring you a whole season of fun – and you don’t even need to bring a family member!
If you want to find out more about the game, follow this link. Sign-ups have closed, but if you want a refresher on the rules, that's where you'll find them!
Episode Ten Standings
The standings at the end of last week were:
Congratulations to the Week Ten leader, NotLiam, who will score an additional 30 points this week!
And now, onto the new episode!
Episode Eleven Points
Here are the scorecards for the eleventh episode, Gloves Come Off. If you think something has been scored incorrectly, let us know in the comments below and we'll update the scores accordingly.
An Explanation of the Points:
- Monica won Immunity, scoring her 30 points.
- Ciera, Gervase and Tyson sat out the challenge and lose -5 points each.
- Caleb was voted out at Tribal Council, losing him 20 points.
- Caleb lost -8 points for the votes cast agaisnt him. Ciera also lost -6 points.
- Ciera, Gervase, Monica and Tyson score 10 points for voting for Caleb. Caleb, Hayden and Katie lose -10 points for voting against the majority.
- Tyson wasted the Hidden Immunity Idol, losing -10 points.
- Laura M. and Tina won the Duel for 20 points each.
- Vytas was eliminated from the game, for -30 points.
- Gervase said the episode title, scoring him 30 points!
- Each confessional a contestant received was worth 5 points. In the lead, Tyson had four confessionals, for 20 points. On the other hand, Monica and Vytas had no confessionals, so score 0 points in this category.
- $&@! Tyson was bleeped during his conversation with Hayden and Caleb (5 points).
- Tears! Laura cried at the Duel, for 5 points.
- Tree Mail! Ciera read the Immunity Challenge mail, for 5 points.
- Pop Culture! Tyson quoted a line from Mormon Temple ritual ("Delicious to the taste and very desirable"), for 5 points.
This brings the overall scores to:
These are the answers to the Bonus Questions:
- Who will win Reward? None
- Who will win Immunity? Monica
- Who will win the Duel (first place)? Laura M.
- Who will be eliminated in the Duel? Vytas
- Who will be voted out? Caleb
- How many votes will they receive (not including revotes)? Four
- Will there be a revote? No
- Who says the episode title? Gervase
- Who will receive the most confessionals? Tyson
- Who will receive the fewest confessionals (excluding those who receive no confessionals)? Laura M. and Tina (one confessional each)
- Who will receive the clue to the Idol? Ciera
- How many people will receive votes at Tribal Council? Two
Overall League Standings
Here's the part you've been waiting for...
|Blood vs Water Fantasy League: The Top Fifteen|
|2||Evil Cheese Wedge||Template:Tribebox3dark|
|6||Ḡwẵine Ḹٍٍkƨ Ĺiĸe Ͼềлȑềd||Template:Tribebox3dark|
Congratulations to NotLiam for topping the ladder this week, for the fourth week in a row - you will be rewarded with a bonus next week!
Also scoring an extra 30 points for next week is FlipFlip who earns the distinction of being the first person to have their entire team eliminated from the game!
If you didn't place within the Top 15, you can see your score - and your place amongst the 63 competitors in the league by clicking the image below!