Welcome to the Survivor Fantasy League: Blood vs Water edition! I’m MisterDenisov (or Des, it you prefer), and along with Sam (aka. Cancanpiano), we’re going to bring you a whole season of fun – and you don’t even need to bring a family member!
Below are the rules of the game, followed by a list of categories that will score points throughout the season. If you want to participate in the game, reply to this thread with your picks for your team! Remember, get in early to get the team you want. Entry into the game will close as soon as the premiere episode airs.
1. You must be a registered Wikia user.
2. There is a strict NO SPOILERS policy with this game. If you know what’s going to happen, keep it to yourself and please don’t participate and spoil the season for the rest of us.
3. You will need to select FOUR castaways to make up your Team. You do NOT have to select pairs of loved ones, you do NOT have to have both men and women, nor people from both tribes - though, of course, you can if you want to! There is no limit to how many people can select a single contestant, but no two people can have the EXACT SAME line-up. For instance, everybody can have Kat on their team if they want, but only one person could have the team of Kat, Monica, John and Brad.
4. The four people on your team will score points on a weekly basis, based on the categories below. The points are listed below. There are points on offer for post-elimination events, so just because one of your castaways is eliminated, it doesn’t mean they’ll stop scoring you points!
5. In addition, we will post a list of Bonus Questions every week. This will allow you to keep scoring points even if your whole team is eliminated! More information about this will be coming in the future, but there will be set questions (say, "Who will be voted out?" and "Who will win the immunity challenge?") as well as questions that Sam and I will make up on the fly! You will need to submit your answers to us before the next episode airs. Every correct answer will earn you an additional 5 points. For the first episode's Bonus Questions, follow this link!
6. At the end of the season, the person with the highest combined score (counting both their Team’s points and their Bonus Questions) will win the League!
These categories apply for every episode. Every time a contestant fulfils a category, they will score the relevant points, which in turn, will be points for whoever has them on their team. We should add that these won't necessarily be the only points we'll award - if a new twist is introduced during the game, Sam and I introduce a new category to cover any exciting developments from that!
And best of all, until the airing of the first episode, these categories are open for discussion! If you think of a really great category that you think should be included in the list, post it below! If you think that something is worth too many points, or not enough points, let us know. Sam and I will have the final say, but since this is a community game, we thought we’d let everyone have a little input!
- Wins Tribal Reward (10 points)
- Wins Tribal Immunity (15 points)
- Wins Duel – only for 1st place in the Duel (20 points)
- Wins Individual Reward (25 points)
- Wins Individual Immunity (30 points)
- Sits Out Challenge (-5 points)
- Voted Out (-20 points)
- Votes “Right” against the person who goes home (10 points)
- Votes “Wrong” against someone who doesn’t go home (-10 points)
- Per Vote Against (-2 points per vote)
- Plays Hidden Idol Correctly (20 points)
- Wastes Idol (-10 points)
- Eliminated by Duel (-30 points)
- Medivaced (-20 points)
- Quits (-50 points)
- Swaps place with Loved One at Redemption (20 points)
- Receives Idol Clue (10 points)
- Finds Idol (30 points)
- Re-enters the game from Redemption (30 points)
- Votes Against Loved One (30 points)
- Names Episode (30 points)
- Gives Away Immunity – any form (-15 points)
- Gives Up Reward (15 points)
- Per Confessional (5 points each)
- Mentions a former contestant (5 points)
- Picked to Go On Reward (5 points)
- Swears/Bleeped (5 points)
- Reads Tree Mail (5 points)
- Cries (5 points)
- Makes Pop Culture Reference (5 points)
- Names Merge Tribe (30 points)
- Votes for Winner (20 points)
- Votes for Loser (-10 points)
- 1st Place (75 points)
- 2nd Place (50 points)
- 3rd (only for a Final 3) (40 points)
- Juror (20 points)
- Merge - only if merge starts before the Jury (10 points)
- Last Person Standing from the original tribe (20 points)
- Fan Favorite (20 points)
- Shortlisted for Fan Favorite (10 points)
- Ignored at Reunion (-10 points)