Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
You know the drill by now.
- Carolyn Rivera - On her own, I don't think Carolyn has a prayer. In her video, she talks a lot about her family and how she hates the cold, which makes me think that she's a potential quitter. If she can push past this though and align with a majority (as I suspect she will) she could go far as a number until she's picked off or taken to the end as a goat. Predicted Placement: 15th - 3rd
- Dan Foley - I REALLY like Dan. He looks like a down to earth guy and a super-fan of the show, which is always refreshing to see. Unfortunately he's on a tribe with four people in their twenties, so he may be an early target simply for being older and heavier. When it comes to Dan, I'm hoping for the best, but prepared for the worst. P…
Read more >
Hey everyone! It's time once again for my (bound to be completely wrong) prediction blog! To do this blog, I'm going off CBS' "Meet the Cast" video as well as the Individual contestant videos. Enjoy and please leave a comment!
- Alec Christy - Five seconds into his video, I could tell that Alec would be the season's "Stoner-Surfer." He's going to latch on to one person early (like Woo did with Tony and Carter did with Jeff Kent), and loyally follow them till the ends of the earth. Because of this, Alec should make the merge without much difficulty, but like the surfers before him, just fall short of the finish line. Predicted Placement: 7th - 2nd
- Baylor Wilson - Baylor is one of the few women this season who I feel has the potential to do well.…
Read more >
Hello again! I'm in a great mood this morning so I decided to post my next story a little earlier than I had intended. So, without further ado, I present Disney's Hercules starring the cast of Survivor: Cagayan! Comment and enjoy!
This story is dedicated to my ORG buddy Jino!
- Spencer Bledsoe as Hercules
- David Samson as Phil
- Tony Vlachos as Hades
- Morgan McLeod as Megara
- Jeff Probst as Zeus
- Lisa Probst as Hera
- Brice Johnston as Pegasus
- Trish Hegarty and Woo Hwang as Pain and Panic
- LJ McKanas and Sarah Lacina as Amphitryon and Alcmene
- Tasha Fox as The Muses
- Alexis Maxwell, Jefra Bland and Lindsey Ogle as The Fates
- Garrett Adelstein as Nessus
- Jeremiah Wood as The Cyclops
- J'Tia Taylor as The Hydra
- Kass McQuillen as The Titans
The film begins with the five Tasha…
Read more >
Here we go everybody, my very first story of the summer! Today we retell Disney's very first movie Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs but with a little less Snow and a little more Sugar. Enjoy and please leave a comment below!
- Sugar Kiper as Snow White
- Corinne Kaplan as The Evil Queen
- Matty Whitmore as The Prince
- Bob Crowley as Doc
- Randy Bailey as Grumpy
- Charlie Herschel as Happy
- GC Brown as Sleepy
- Ace Gordon as Bashful
- Ken Hoang as Sneezy
- Dan Kay as Dopey
- Jeff Probst as The Magic Mirror
- Marcus Lehman as Humbert the Huntsman
An ornately decorated book, filmed in live-action, sets the scene: Queen Corinne, who cares only for being the fairest one of all, is jealous of the beauty of her stepdaughter Sugar. She dresses the princess in rags and forces her to be…
Read more >
Hey everybody. This is something that I wanted to do for a very long time but haven't had the time till now. Ever wondered what it would be like to have your favorite Survivor contestants play Disney characters? Any levelheaded person would probably say no, but being levelheaded was never my strong-suit. So, what does Disney have to do with my series? Well, each week I will be retelling a classic Disney movie, however since this is a Survivor wiki, these characters will be portrayed by Survivor contestants! I plan on releasing one story a week all summer. I already have the first four stories planned out, but after that I would love your feedback and ideas. Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section below!
Starting us off, eith…Read more >