Since the new contestant profile that was introduced in Survivor: Nicaragua, players are asked to compare themselves to a previous Survivor player. This article collectively shows the answers given by players since this new profile has been introduced.
- Of the 34 winners, only 7, Brian Heidik, Amber Brkich, Chris Daugherty, Michele Fitzgerald, Adam Klein, Ben Driebergen and Wendell Holland have not been compared to by new players.
- Of the 20 players of Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains, only 3, Candice Cody, Danielle DiLorenzo, and Jerri Manthey have not been compared to by new players.
- Dawn Meehan is the only Caramoan Favorite to not have been compared to by new players.
- Although Parvati Shallow has been compared to the most by new players, only one player, Michele Fitzgerald has made this comparison and won.
- Stephenie LaGrossa has been compared to by the most winners, with 3, Sophie Clarke, Kim Spradlin and Denise Stapley
- These three players won consecutively.
- No one has compared themselves to a player from Survivor: Vanuatu, Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers or Survivor: Ghost Island.