Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I want to preemptively stop edit wars over this issue, so...
I think that voting for an alliance member under the assumption that it is a throwaway vote, or in an attempt to save yourself from elimination should NOT be counted as reneging. Here are some examples:
- Rita's vote for Earl in Fiji episode 3 (throwaway to avoid a tie at a split vote)
- Alex's vote for Mookie in Fiji episode 11 (saving himself from elimination)
- Dawn and Whitney's votes for Ozzy in the first Tribal Council of South Pacific episode 9 (throwaway)
- Malcolm's vote for Reynold in Caramoan episode 9 (believed it to be saving himself from elimination)
- Eddie's vote for Malcolm in the revote of Caramoan episode 11 (throwaway)
Here are some examples that, in my opinion, qualify as reneging:
- Sean's vote for Jenna in Borneo episode 9 (a vote for Richard would have eliminated him)
- Kenny's vote for Matty in Gabon episode 12 (his intent was for Matty to be voted out)
- Coach's vote for Courtney in Heroes vs. Villains episode 7 (a vote for Russell was required to force a tie)
- Erik's vote for Phillip in Caramoan episode 10 (his intent was for Phillip to be voted out)