Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hey guys! Welcome to the reboot of the Survivor Fantasy League! If you weren't aware, the wiki had its own fantasy league for a few seasons but it was noticeably absent for San Juan del Sur and Worlds Apart but now I'm happy to say that it will be back in business for Cambodia!
My name is Blaine and I'll be the scorekeeper for this league. The rules will be pretty much the same as before except for a few minor alterations, but if you're new, the rules are specified down below.
1. You must be a registered Wikia user.
2. There is a strict NO SPOILERS policy with this game. If you know what’s going to happen, keep it to yourself and please don’t participate and spoil the season for the rest of us.
3. You will need to select FOUR castaways to make up your team. You do NOT have to select both men and women, nor people from both tribes - though, of course, you can if you want to! There is no limit to how many people can select a single contestant, but no two people can have the EXACT SAME line-up. For instance, everybody can have Spencer on their team if they want, but only one person could have the team of Spencer, Kelly, Joe and Kimmi.
|Cambodia Fantasy League|
4. The four people on your team will score points on a weekly basis, based on the categories below. The points are listed below. There are points on offer for post-elimination events, so just because one of your castaways is eliminated, it doesn’t mean they’ll stop scoring you points!
5. In addition, I will post a list of Bonus Questions every week. This will allow you to keep scoring points even if your whole team is eliminated! There will be Regular Questions (say, "Who will be voted out?" and "Who will win the immunity challenge?"), as well as Special Questions that will change week-to-week! You will need to submit your answers to us before the next episode airs. Every correct answer will earn you an additional 5 points. The first episode's Bonus Questions will be posted ONE WEEK before the season starts.
If you've already signed up, check out this link for the Episode 1 Bonus Questions.
6. At the end of the season, the person with the Highest Combined Score (counting Team Points and Bonus Pointss) will win the League!
These categories apply for every episode. Every time a contestant fulfills a category, they will score the relevant points, which in turn, will be points for whoever has them on their team. We should add that these won't necessarily be the only points we'll award - if a new twist is introduced during the game, I may introduce a new category to cover any exciting developments from that!
And best of all, until the airing of the first episode, these categories are open for discussion! If you think of a really great category that you think should be included in the list, post it below! If you think that something is worth too many points, or not enough points, let me know. I have the final say, but since this is a community game, I figured everyone should have a little input!
- Wins Tribal Reward (10 points)
- Second Place in Tribal Reward (5 points)
- Wins Tribal Immunity (15 points)
- Second Place in Tribal Immunity (10 points)
- Wins Individual Reward (20 points)
- Gives Up Reward (15 points)
- Picked to Go on Reward (5 points)
- Wins Individual Immunity (30 points)
- Gives Away Immunity - Any Form (-15 points)
- Sits Out Challenge (-5 points)
- Participates in a Challenge Previously Competed In (5 points)
NOTE on COMBINED challenges: In the case of a combined Reward/Immunity challenge, the highest scoring category would be used, PLUS five points. So, in the case of a Tribal R/I challenge, the winning tribe scores 15 (+5) points, and 2nd place scores 10 (+5). Also, Second Place points are awarded only if three tribes are competing.
- Voted Out (-30 points)
- Eliminated via "Purple Rock" (-35 points)
- Wins Fire-making Tiebreaker Challenge (15 points)
- Loses Fire-making Tiebreaker Challenge (-15 points)
- Votes “Right” against the person who goes home (10 points)
- Votes “Wrong” against someone who doesn’t go home (-10 points)
- Per Vote Against (-2 points per vote)
- Plays Hidden Immunity Idol Correctly (25 points)
- Gets Idol'd Out of the Game (-15 points)
- Wastes Hidden Immunity Idol (-10 points)
- Voting Confessional is Shown (5 points)
- Medevac'd (-20 points)
- Quits (-50 points)
- Finds Hidden Immunity Idol Clue (10 points)
- Finds Hidden Immunity Idol (20 points)
- Receives Any Other Kind of Advantage (20 points)
- 1st Place (100 points)
- 2nd Place (75 points)
- 3rd (only for a Final 3) (50 points)
- Juror (30 points)
- First Boot (25 points)
- Merge - only if merge starts before the Jury (20 points)
- Last Person Standing from Original Tribe (20 points)
- Beats Previous Finish (15 points)
- Names Episode (30 points)
- Per Confessional (5 points per confessional)
- Mentions a Contestant Already Eliminated (5 points)
- The Eliminated Contestant ALSO scores (5 points)
- Mentions a Former Contestant (10 points)
- Reads Tree Mail (5 points)
- Makes Pop Culture Reference (5 points)
- Names Merge Tribe (30 points)
- Votes for Winner (10 points)
- Votes for Loser (-5 points)
- Creates a Hashtag (5 points)
- Is Ignored During Reunion Show (-5 points)
NOTE: Points will only be awarded for events that occur DURING THE EPISODE. This means secret scenes, "Life in Ponderosa" clips, and other outside media will not be incorporated into the league.