|Namesake||Upolu island, Samoa|
|Tribe Type||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed||Day 1|
|Tribe Status||Merged with Savaii on Day 19|
|Lowest Placing Member||Stacey Powell (16/18)|
|Highest Placing Member||Sophie Clarke (Winner)|
Comprised of eight new contestants, they were joined by veteran player and self-described "Dragon-Slayer" Coach Wade. Their tribe color is blue.
- Albert Destrade, a baseball/dating coach from Plantation, Florida.
- Brandon Hantz, an oil tanker crewman from Katy, Texas.
- Christine Shields Markoski, a teacher from Merrick, New York.
- »» Coach Wade, a returning player from Tocantins and Heroes vs. Villains, notable for his seemingly pretentious life stories (such as his previous relationships and his claimed abduction by Amazonian tribesmen) and his eccentric behavior.
- Edna Ma, an anesthesiologist from Los Angeles, California.
- Mikayla Wingle, a lingerie football player from Tampa, Florida.
- Rick Nelson, a rancher from Aurora, Utah.
- Sophie Clarke, a medical student from Willsboro, New York.
- Stacey Powell, a mortician from Grand Prarie, Texas.
- Upolu's namesake, Upolu Island, is the second largest island in Samoa, the largest being Savai'i, the namesake of the other tribe, Savaii.
- Upolu Island is the shooting location of all four seasons that were shot in the Samoan islands: Survivor: Samoa, Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains, Survivor: South Pacific and Survivor: One World.