|Namesake||Upolu island, Samoa|
|Tribe Type||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed||Day 1|
|Tribe Status||Merged with Savaii on Day 19|
|Lowest Placing Member||Stacey Powell (16/18)|
|Highest Placing Member||Sophie Clarke (Winner)|
Comprised of eight new contestants, they were joined by veteran player and self-described "Dragon-Slayer" Coach Wade. Their tribe color is blue.
- Albert Destrade, a baseball/dating coach from Plantation, Florida.
- Brandon Hantz, an oil tanker crewman from Katy, Texas, who happens to be the nephew of previous contestant and super-villain Russell Hantz.
- Christine Shields Markoski, a teacher from Merrick, New York.
- »» Coach Wade, two-time returning player from Susanville, California.
- Edna Ma, an anesthesiologist from Los Angeles, California.
- Mikayla Wingle, a lingerie football player from Tampa, Florida.
- Rick Nelson, a rancher from Aurora, Utah.
- Sophie Clarke, a medical student from Willsboro, New York.
- Stacey Powell, a mortician from Grand Prarie, Texas.
- Upolu's namesake, Upolu Island, is the second largest island in Samoa, the largest being Savai'i, the namesake of the other tribe, Savaii.
- Upolu Island is the shooting location of all four seasons that were shot in the Samoan islands: Survivor: Samoa, Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains, Survivor: South Pacific and Survivor: One World.