Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Namesake:||Malay word, meaning "snake"|
|Tribe Type:||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Helang on Day 21|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Nick Carter (16/16)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Jackie Carey (Runner-up)|
Ular was a tribe from Survivor 2001 (U.K.).
- Eve Holding, a project manager from Wantage, Oxfordshire.
- Jackie Carey, an airline industry purchaser from Woking, Surrey.
- Mick Easton, a retired police officer from Dartford, Kent.
- Nick Carter, a drugs company manager from Gedling, Nottinghamshire.
- Pete Farrar, an actor/model from Stockport, Cheshire.
- Richard Owen, a clinical psychologist from Cardiff, South Wales.
- Sarah Odell, a model from Fulham, London.
- Zoe Lyons, a bartender/actress from London.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Ular were the first tribe in Survivor (U.K.) history to be disqualified from a challenge.
- The beach for this tribe was the same used for the Pagong tribe in Survivor: Borneo.
- Ular has the same average combined age as its opposing tribe in Survivor 2001 (U.K.), Helang.
- The two tribes both have an average combined age of 34.5.
- The members of Ular have an average combined placing of 7th.
- This is three places higher than Helang's average of 10th.