|"Ticking Time Bomb"|
The Final Six watch messages from home
|Episode Number||13/15 (327)|
|First Broadcast||December 7, 2011|
|Next||Then There Were Five|
Ticking Time Bomb is the thirteenth episode of Survivor: South Pacific.
Redemption Island Duel: Puppet Master
Each player will toss a grappling hook to retrieve a bag that contains the ball. After the bag is retrieved, they will move immediately on to the table maze, where they must navigate a ball through a labyrinth using handles connected to the table in a puppet-style fashion. Tilting the table, they manipulate the ball through to the center. If the ball falls into a hole, the player must start over. First player to get their ball into the net wins the duel.
Additional Stipulation: The winner of the duel will chose three people to temporarily join him at Redemption Island with their loved ones.
Winner: Ozzy (chose Brandon, Coach, and Albert)
Immunity Challenge: Flip Out
The Survivors are to keep moving across a giant puzzle board. The contestants will take turns flipping over a puzzle piece and stepping on it. Once a piece is turned over, they can never step back onto it. Once a contestant is out of moves, they are out of the challenge. Last person standing wins immunity.
Being duped by what he thought were truer allies, Cochran was sent to Redemption Island, forcing him to face the other remaining member of Savaii, none other than challenge monster Ozzy! Will the Harvard Law student be predictably sent home, or make a big upset?
Back at the Te Tuna camp, with all ex-Savaii members gone, the Upolu members will have to turn on each other. Find out who is gong to be disposed from the "family"!
Redemption Island DuelEdit
| Tribal Council 13:|
Edna (5 votes)
Albert, Brandon, Coach, Rick & Sophie
Brandon (1 vote)
| VOTED OFF:|
(sent to Redemption Island)
Still in the RunningEdit
- This is the first time that non-voted out contestants stay at Redemption Island.
- This is also the first time in Survivor: South Pacific that the current inhabitant of Redemption Island gets to interact with players who are still in the main game.
- This is the first time that an Upolu member is voted out since Free Agent.
- Despite John Cochran's exit, the former Savaii tribe is still not considered extinct, for its last remaining member (Ozzy Lusth) still thrives at Redemption Island.
- This episode's Immunity Challenge, Flip Out has previously been used in Borneo, Marquesas and Guatemala.
|Survivor: South Pacific Episodes|
I Need Redemption · He Has Demons · Reap What You Sow · Survivalism · Taste the Victory · Free Agent · Trojan Horse · Double Agent · Cut Throat · Running the Show · A Closer Look · Cult Like · Ticking Time Bomb · Then There Were Five · Loyalties Will Be Broken