FANDOM


  • I haven't watched the episode as of posting, so discuss away. For the meantime, I will be unfollowing this thread until I finish the episode.

      Loading editor
    • Omg that bug in Sandra hair and Michaela reaction was priceless lol.

        Loading editor
    • One of the MANY highlights from the first two episodes. <3

        Loading editor
    • I'm surprised how aggressively Sandra's playing this time... and she got a five person alliance together in fifteen minutes! She really is the queen!

        Loading editor
    • I AM SO DISAPPOINTED THAT HE WENT HOME SECOND :(

        Loading editor
    • Honestly, this episode was kind of bland. I can understand the hype with some Sandra fans. But this episode feels Empty, no idols found? Makes sense, he did say that it would be in many places. But whatever, this episode was okay. 7/10 

        Loading editor
    • TntAnimationsX wrote:
      Honestly, this episode was kind of bland. I can understand the hype with some Sandra fans. But this episode feels Empty, no idols found? Makes sense, he did say that it would be in many places. But whatever, this episode was okay. 7/10 

      I half agree. The first half was just okay, with it being a rather open and shut vote, but the feud with Tony and Sandra was golden!

        Loading editor
    • It was an ok season premiere (could have been better). Good moments include:

      -Tony running into the jungle hoping everybody would chase after him.

      -Tony unable to build his underground spy bunker because of interference every time he thought it was safe and nobody was around.

      -Though I still hate him, I enjoyed Brad's joke about killing Tai first before killing animals because it's true, animals cannot be killed when Tai's around.

      -In the first immunity challenge, Jeff Probst said Varner was panicking and Varner cusses at him.

      -The bug in Sandra's hair and Michaela's reaction.

      -Andrea uncovering the secret advantage, but doesn't even see it.


      However, I am disappointed the first two boots were Ciera and Tony... well, ok, I'm surprised about Ciera, but I'm not really surprised Tony went out this early. I was enjoying the Sandra vs. Tony feud and was hoping it would had lasted longer than it did.

        Loading editor
    • I think this season is off to a GREAT start, which is surprising since I'm not a huge fan of modern Survivor to begin with (I hated Milennials vs. Gen X and Cambodia). But honestly, this was basically just two episodes of Sandra Diaz-Twine being a star as usual, and I loved everything about it <3

      Some highlights:

      - "The queen stays the queen, adios~" 

      - "DO IT WITH SAAAAAAAAANNNNDRAAAA" 

      - "There's something in my damn hair." 

      - "You know how they say, 'the king is only king until the queen arrives'? Well... I'm here." 

      - "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR PLOTTING' AGAINST ME! THE QUEEN STAYS QUEEN"

      - "BYE TONYYYY SAY HI TO CIERA FOR ME"

      <333333333

        Loading editor
    • Also, I've seen people complaining about how Sandra is too arrogant, and I honestly don't get it. Like, if ANYONE has the right to be a little bit cocky it's Sandra. She's won twice, and she slayed tf out of this episode and proved to everyone that her wins were NOT flukes. I'd say she has a right to be confident in herself, I find it hilarious and highly entertaining! 

        Loading editor
    • If you're not satisfied with this Premiere, you're not a Survivor fan. Most of the cast has what could be a "winners edit", a lot of players getting strategic and personal scenes, and everyone is playing the game. Zeke and Michaela representing their seasons very well as well. And Varner with his Penneresque moment in the challenge.

        Loading editor
    • So like, I've been on/off watching Survivor the past few years, and tutus is the first time I've put in an effort to try to watch a full season. And then my pre-season fav gets first boot... R. I. P.

        Loading editor
    • Ivan, this is just my opinion. I think it was an okay start, I'm still hyped.

        Loading editor
    • I've been familiar with Survivor's gameplay elements for a while now, but I never really watched an entire season, let alone sat through an entire episode. I hope this I can enjoy the show with the rest of yall.

      As for the episode, it was a great start to the season. Sandra vs.Tony was hilarious, despite the satisfaction of Tony getting the boot in Part 2, I wish it could've lasted longer. Ciera leaving in a unanimous vote was kind of a surprise to me. A unanimous vote this early is pretty rare I presume, although, don't yell at me, I only watched like, 3 episodes of Survivor before this.

      Looking forward to the next episode! :P

        Loading editor
    • ItzShaun wrote:A unanimous vote this early is pretty rare I presume, although, don't yell at me, I only watched like, 3 episodes of Survivor before this.

      I think it's a rare thing too, I know it happened to the first boot of HvV too tho

        Loading editor
    • OMG, just realized something interesting about Ciera; each time she played, she doubled her placement: 5th place (Blood vs. Water), 10th place (Cambodia), 20th place (Game Changers).

      But it still sucks she was voted out first. :(

        Loading editor
    • TribalChants wrote:
      OMG, just realized something interesting about Ciera; each time she played, she doubled her placement: 5th place (Blood vs. Water), 10th place (Cambodia), 20th place (Game Changers).

      But it still sucks she was voted out first. :(


      She's an extremely likely candidate to be a four-time player so that streak might change if she ever comes back.

        Loading editor
    • Jeff Probst: 2nd person voted out of Survivor: Game Changers. Tony, need to bring me your torch.

        Loading editor
    • SouthParkClydeFan wrote:
      TribalChants wrote:
      OMG, just realized something interesting about Ciera; each time she played, she doubled her placement: 5th place (Blood vs. Water), 10th place (Cambodia), 20th place (Game Changers).

      But it still sucks she was voted out first. :(


      She's an extremely likely candidate to be a four-time player so that streak might change if she ever comes back.


      It's certainly possible; they did bring back Tina Wesson for a 3rd time after she was voted out first her 2nd time competing.

        Loading editor
    • if sandra wins, i think i might stop watching survivor

        Loading editor
    • I would love to see Tina play a 4th time. But I think we've had enough of Ciera. What does Ciera provide now that another young pretty strategic girl can't offer? Especially since it seems like there will be another rock draw happening at some point.

        Loading editor
    • Ivanornels wrote: I would love to see Tina play a 4th time. But I think we've had enough of Ciera. What does Ciera provide now that another young pretty strategic girl can't offer? Especially since it seems like there will be another rock draw happening at some point.

      As a Ciera fan, I agree she doesn't need to return again but I still think she will, she is pretty popular.

        Loading editor
    • SouthParkClydeFan wrote:

      Ivanornels wrote: I would love to see Tina play a 4th time. But I think we've had enough of Ciera. What does Ciera provide now that another young pretty strategic girl can't offer? Especially since it seems like there will be another rock draw happening at some point.

      As a Ciera fan, I agree she doesn't need to return again but I still think she will, she is pretty popular.

      I can't remember where I saw this (I think it was an EW interview), but I'm pretty sure she said that if she lost again (this was before she left for Game Changers), that she would be done with Survivor.

        Loading editor
    • NewGenGamer wrote:

      SouthParkClydeFan wrote:

      Ivanornels wrote: I would love to see Tina play a 4th time. But I think we've had enough of Ciera. What does Ciera provide now that another young pretty strategic girl can't offer? Especially since it seems like there will be another rock draw happening at some point.

      As a Ciera fan, I agree she doesn't need to return again but I still think she will, she is pretty popular.

      I can't remember where I saw this (I think it was an EW interview), but I'm pretty sure she said that if she lost again (this was before she left for Game Changers), that she would be done with Survivor.

      She could change her mind. Parvati said after Micronesia she would "NEVER come back" but she did for HvV.

        Loading editor
    • SouthParkClydeFan wrote:

      NewGenGamer wrote:

      SouthParkClydeFan wrote:

      Ivanornels wrote: I would love to see Tina play a 4th time. But I think we've had enough of Ciera. What does Ciera provide now that another young pretty strategic girl can't offer? Especially since it seems like there will be another rock draw happening at some point.

      As a Ciera fan, I agree she doesn't need to return again but I still think she will, she is pretty popular.
      I can't remember where I saw this (I think it was an EW interview), but I'm pretty sure she said that if she lost again (this was before she left for Game Changers), that she would be done with Survivor.
      She could change her mind. Parvati said after Micronesia she would "NEVER come back" but she did for HvV.

      True.

        Loading editor
    • This premiere was a solid 8/10 for me. I feel the editing was solid, a lot of people got a word in, although I feel the actual plotline was pretty much only focused around Tony, Sandra and Cirie. The first part was kinda lame, but the second half was really interesting and Sandra proved just how much of a goddess she is <3.

      I'm sad Ciera and Tony went home, I felt they could have brought a lot of fun to the season but overall, great premiere!

      btw, my profile pic will be changing week-to-week depending on my winner pick. Right now, I think Sarah has got a solid villainous-ish winner's edit so far so I'm sticking with her for now.

        Loading editor
    • This is gonna be a good season(in my personal opinion)

        Loading editor
    • I would love for Sarah to win if Malcolm doesn't.

        Loading editor
    • Eww! I wish Debbie Wanner wins! :D

        Loading editor
    • Am I the only one a bit bored about the opening? Not much story, just a bit strategy heavy, and what is worse is that no tension with unanimous votes, although the 2nd half was great (although again, just too focused between Sandra and Tony). Sandra is quite a boss on that Tony vote out. That being said flaunting as a queen may bite her later on (I think many -- including Jeff Varner -- is on to her).

        Loading editor
    • Zjzr wrote:
      Am I the only one a bit bored about the opening? Not much story, just a bit strategy heavy, and what is worse is that no tension with unanimous votes, although the 2nd half was great (although again, just too focused between Sandra and Tony). Sandra is quite a boss on that Tony vote out. That being said flaunting as a queen may bite her later on (I think many -- including Jeff Varner -- is on to her).

      That would only harm a 1st time player or a lesser known returning player. At this point, Sandra has earned the right to be cocky. Besides, these flashy outbursts like Sandra's comments or Tony's idol hunts haven't been the main reason behind people being targeted. I feel like the premiere would be disappointing just as one episode, but between the two episodes there's always going to be enough content to be worth it, especially since it ends the grueling off season. I feel like we had plenty of character moments like Tai and the chickens, and we all knew the returning player season was going to be strategy heavy because we already know these players. At least everyone got at least a few confessionals and moments during the two episodes, and hopefully no one stays invisible for long throughout the season.

        Loading editor
    • Ivanornels wrote:

      At this point, Sandra has earned the right to be cocky.

      I get what you are saying about her earning the right to be cocky since the vote went her way over Tony's, but I still don't think she should have. I love Sandra but I don't think it was a good idea to be that openly cocky in front of everybody that early in the game...

        Loading editor
    • SouthParkClydeFan wrote:
      Ivanornels wrote:

      At this point, Sandra has earned the right to be cocky.

      I get what you are saying about her earning the right to be cocky since the vote went her way over Tony's, but I still don't think she should have. I love Sandra but I don't think it was a good idea to be that openly cocky in front of everybody that early in the game...


      There is a method to Sandra's perceived hubris: Tony started this mess. Sandra isn't one to taunt someone. Sandra wouldn't be hollering at anyone until she's provoked. Sure, it was unnecessary, but hey, she's Sandra, and...SHE CAN GET LOUD TOO WTF?!

      P.S. Besides, she knows she can't win thrice, why not just have fun and roll with it? She has nothing to lose.

        Loading editor
    • Im getting a vibe that Hali or Sierra wins i dont know why, I feel like JT is more likely going to win out of all the guys on Nuku (i don't know why), I think Debbie and Aubry will be voted out soon.

        Loading editor
    • This is a few days overdue, but here it goes. Before anything else though, this episode is the first time I ever wrote down notes as I was watching.

      1. Noticed the Tadhana sigil on Brad's tummy.
      2. Tai seems to be a wonderful person in life, but OH MY GOSH how terrible is he at playing this game. Just being in Cirie's presence basically had his brain utterly breaking. CIRIE IS THE WORST PERSON YOU CAN GIVE LONG PAUSES TO!!! It just goes to show Tai is not cut out of this game, and his runner-up finish in Kaoh Rong is nothing but a fluke. Another thing: Unless Tai switches on another tribe, those chickens will outlast even the survivors themselves.
      3. Tony being Tony won him Cagayan. However, his overtly erratic brand of playing had its invoice this season. He showed "post-Cagayan merge Tony" too much too soon. Of course it will rub people the wrong way. I must say though, the editors did a fantastic job milking the little Tony moments they could find.
      4. I'm actually not against the removal of the revote. No more boring "split the vote" talks.
      5. I love that Probst just harps on Varner's uselessness in challenges, while Varner snaps back at him much like Penner.
      6. Hands down, bar none, Mana did the right thing in voting out Ciera first. She's a liability in challenges, she's sneaky, and she's going to be a non-threat down the line, so much so, no one would bother vote her out.
      7. Sandra calling the shots goes to show she actually has game (haters, i.e. Russell fans, can go cry in a corner). I love how she wiped the floor with Tony and throws shade back at him for trying to target her just because he saw her talking to Troyzan. Luckily for Mana, the swap happens next week, so they wouldn't be seeing themselves dwindle before the merge. 
      8. I love Sandra. I love Changa is back on my screen. Her two wins were much deserved. However, that "I'm the queen" schtick will start to get old fast. If she is to at least make it far, she better stick with playing instead of assuming some sort of a character (i.e. Phillip, Coach, Debbie).
      9. Sandra vs bee <3 (Michaela's reaction too is priceless)
      10. Debbie again claims to be so above the game, which did her in last time. She's dismissing "Sheree" right off the bat without even considering aligning with her. Sure, Cirie's a threat, but most of Debbie's excuse for shutting her down is downright superficial. P.S. military people are paid with money.
      11. Tony is scared of Michaela (lol). Speaking of Michaela, seriously, this girl needs a chill pill (a strong one). I love her vigor, but she needs to contain her angst.
      12. Is it me, or women carried much of this episode?
      13. Sierra Thomas, of all people, finds the legacy advantage. I'd be knocked down by a feather if she Wentworths her way to the end, but I doubt it. I cringed when Jeff said, "some of you made quiet moves." Sierra was just quiet, period.
      14. I'm scared that Ozzy and JT would start the Cirie hate train. Ozzy is still the entitled ass that he was ever since he stepped on Survivor shores, while JT entered this game with a chip on his shoulder. Poor guy, he won so flawlessly the first time, then he got destroyed the second.
      15. Goats everywhere.
      16. Ciera and Tony were two of the eight Game Changer cast members introduced in the Millennials vs Gen X live show. If the rest of them actually comprised the pre-jury people, then go to hell, CBS.
      17. The Tribal Council set is STUNNING. I love it when they salvage actual wreck to make such sets (i.e. Palau).
        Loading editor
    • 16. Ciera and Tony were two of the eight Game Changer cast members introduced in the Millennials vs Gen X live show. If the rest of them actually comprised the pre-jury people, then go to hell, CBS.

      I actually had the same thoughts on this when Tony was voted out. Hope not though.

        Loading editor
    • Caleb's vote out adds to this as well.

        Loading editor
    • Ivanornels wrote:
      Caleb's vote out adds to this as well.


      IKR?

        Loading editor
    • An Outcast
        Loading editor
Like this post
Unlike
See who liked this