FANDOM


    • Well congrats, your ashamed of someone you've never met for the way they played a reality show for $1,000,000. I applaud your logic.

        Loading editor
      • applause*
        Loading editor
    • Dreamz is a cool guy, I'm sure of it, Just because he didn't give Yau-Man the Immunity Necklace doesn't mean he deserves this.

        Loading editor
    • Dreamz is the worst

        Loading editor
    • I'm ok with people playing the game and telling lies to everyone but he is a thief not a liar,he took a truck and did not pay for it and could not even do the little side thing he was asked which was to not vote for the person who gave him the truck.To me he was by far the last person from any season I would want to win anything.

        Loading editor
    • K

        Loading editor
    • Keep in mind though that he couldn't pay taxes on the car and it was repossessed or something...

        Loading editor
    • he is the biggest scum bag the game has seen, he is a inspiration to no one, he and his family should be ashamed. Whatever iil fortune comes his way is well deserved. 

        Loading editor
    • Yau-Man forgived him at the reunion show. If he could get over it, so can we. There have been far worse people on the show. Heck, you can argue some players in Fiji were bigger jerks than Dreamz

        Loading editor
    • Ivanornels wrote:
      Yau-Man forgived him at the reunion show. If he could get over it, so can we. There have been far worse people on the show. Heck, you can argue some players in Fiji were bigger jerks than Dreamz

      Like Rocky, I'm still mad at the four horsemen for siding with the bully (Rocky) instead of the victim (Anthony), it wouldn't have changed their game at all, they were the next in line anyway, to keep the bully longer is just a good example of how they are as people

        Loading editor
    • I can understand why they kept Rocky longer, because they were on the worse beach. They needed Rocky to have a better shot at winning challenges. I would've liked Anthony to have done better though and I feel he should get a second chance. Surviving 4 Tribal Councils without immunity pre merge, and attending 5 of the first 6, is tougher than people think. 

        Loading editor
    • Dreamz seems like a well-meaning but somewhat misguided guy, which is a lot better than I can say for the likes of Russell, Colton or Will.

        Loading editor
    • 67.252.41.11 wrote: Keep in mind though that he couldn't pay taxes on the car and it was repossessed or something...

      It was repossessed because the season finished after April of that respective year, which is when the taxes had to be paid on that thing.

        Loading editor
    • 67.252.41.11 wrote:
      Keep in mind though that he couldn't pay taxes on the car and it was repossessed or something...


      Thats probably because he's a dumb@$$ f**k and did't even think he would have to pay taxes on it, had he knew, he could have realized that his broke ass cant even cover that amount of money and said no to the car and avoided looking like one of Survivors biggest dicks !!

        Loading editor
    • I would say Dreamz is pretty disgusting. Naoanka, Will, Albert & Sash are also close to that spot. It's kinda funny how their r all black....

        Loading editor
    • What the hell did Albert and Sash do to get on par with NaOnka and Will? They were kinda slimy but no more than say, Brian Heidik.

        Loading editor
    • Been catching up on old Survivor off of Hulu and thus far, Dreamz has def. taken the cake as the worst of humanity on that show until I see someone worse.  A lot of people are saying "He played the game" but you're wrong, flat out wrong.  The reality of this "game" is that someone who makes it to the end wins a Million dollars which can and will affect almost anyone's life and by doing what he did by not only showing to his son that lying in a game is ok and swearing to his God that he would be a man of integrity he then lied and cheated to Yau-Man and thus deprived Yau-man of his chance.  Yau-Man may have taken it back and said it was his own fault for allowing that to happen but Dreamz knows exactly what he did to another human being.  It's a game show but the reality is you are playing with real people who have real lives and by being incredibly deceitful you are robbing someone else of their dreams.

        Loading editor
    • Dreamz is certainly not the best person to complete on the show, but there are a few that were worse.

        Loading editor
    • Michael Skupin, Sentenced to Prison on Child Pornography Charges

      Brian Heidik, arrested for shooting puppy

      Colton Cumbie, made fun of Christina's eyes and called Bill "ghetto trash"

      Oh but sure Dreamz is the most disgusting of them all because he didn't give Yau-Man a necklace. Give me a break

        Loading editor
    • ManaphyIsLife wrote:
      Michael Skupin, Sentenced to Prison on Child Pornography Charges

      Brian Heidik, arrested for shooting puppy

      Colton Cumbie, made fun of Christina's eyes and called Bill "ghetto trash"

      Oh but sure Dreamz is the most disgusting of them all because he didn't give Yau-Man a necklace. Give me a break

      Sums up this topic. Dreamz made a game decision while others have taken the game to ugly personal levels or done shitty things outside of Survivor. Let's not forget David Murphy cheating on Carolina Eastwood with Alicia Rosa.

        Loading editor
    • Oh but sure Dreamz is the most disgusting of them all because he didn't give Yau-Man a necklace. Give me a break


      What people did off the show means nothing for the context of the show and you can say whatever you want but Dreamz and others know he's a scumbag.

        Loading editor
    • Ivanornels wrote:
      ManaphyIsLife wrote:
      Michael Skupin, Sentenced to Prison on Child Pornography Charges

      Brian Heidik, arrested for shooting puppy

      Colton Cumbie, made fun of Christina's eyes and called Bill "ghetto trash"

      Oh but sure Dreamz is the most disgusting of them all because he didn't give Yau-Man a necklace. Give me a break

      Sums up this topic. Dreamz made a game decision while others have taken the game to ugly personal levels or done shitty things outside of Survivor. Let's not forget David Murphy cheating on Carolina Eastwood with Alicia Rosa.

      Exactly.

        Loading editor
    • Pimealukko wrote:

      Oh but sure Dreamz is the most disgusting of them all because he didn't give Yau-Man a necklace. Give me a break


      What people did off the show means nothing for the context of the show and you can say whatever you want but Dreamz and others know he's a scumbag.

      So you're saying that Dreamz reneging on a deal not so different from how Rob did in All-Stars is worse than Will bringing the hammer down on Shirin, Colton's relentless bullying of Christina/Bill/Leif, NaOnka shoving a cripple to the ground, and hell, nobody's even mentioned Jeff Varner's final stand yet. What he did to Zeke was probably the thing of greatest permanence that anyone has ever done to someone else on the show.

        Loading editor
    • LOL I remember watching that season when it first aired (I was like, 9 or 10 at the time) and being so pissed off when Dreamz went back on his word of giving Yau Man the idol. Fun times

        Loading editor
    • Dreamz wasn't even the most disgusting player of that season. For me, it was Lisi. She's just mental, both in the game, and outside the game.

        Loading editor
    • Wearetherandombros wrote:
      Dreamz wasn't even the most disgusting player of that season. For me, it was Lisi. She's just mental, both in the game, and outside the game.

      I see you've watched "Tighty Whities."

        Loading editor
    • IDrankYourOJ wrote:
      Wearetherandombros wrote:
      Dreamz wasn't even the most disgusting player of that season. For me, it was Lisi. She's just mental, both in the game, and outside the game.
      I see you've watched "Tighty Whities."

      Tighty Whites the bop of the century

        Loading editor
    • 71.84.116.148 wrote:
      Ugh. I hope that Ford truck was a lemon. His children should be ashamed of him. I am.

      What made it worse was Dreamz continuous talk to the camera after the deal was made that he would do the right thing and keep his word with Yau-man. Then to make matters worse after he didn't follow through on his promise, he played it off as though that was his intention the whole time and he never intended to. It's definitely my #1 worst character moment in the shows history. I get the idea that was shows impression as well, because he was never brought back for anything, whereas he was definitely a candidate to be brought back prior to that moment.  

        Loading editor
    • 71.84.116.148 wrote:
      Ugh. I hope that Ford truck was a lemon. His children should be ashamed of him. I am.

      Another bad moment on Survivor for me at least was On the Millennials vs. gen X season that Taylor dude stealing a good portion of his tribes food for his own consumption. It's weird because he didn't do it as a villain, but he genuinely rationalized it and didn't think it was a big deal at all. He actually thought that a player getting a secret advantage and not sharing it with the tribe was significantly worse. He just thought his body needed the food more than everyone else, which is basically what he said. It was his lack of awareness about it made it really bizzare. I can't help but think of in the earlier seasons of survivor the beef jerky incident and the one dude who opened up a can of beans, meanwhile this jackhole thinks it's ok to steal a container of food and be open about it. 

        Loading editor
    • Another moment that shocked me was in season 11 Guatemala. There's 5 people left and it's a challenge to win a car. Cindy wins the challenge and Jeff presents her with the option. She could either take the car or she could give a car to each of the remaining 4 players. When I first watched it, I was like, that's a stupid option because of course she's going to give the car to the other 4 players, but no she takes the car. It was a combination of being a dumb strategic move (not that it's a guarantee, but in that situation it would have likely at the very least brought her through another round) and insanely selfish. 

        Loading editor
    • CATSpellsDog
      CATSpellsDog removed this reply because:
      duplicate entry
      01:13, January 11, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • ManaphyIsLife wrote:
      Michael Skupin, Sentenced to Prison on Child Pornography Charges

      Brian Heidik, arrested for shooting puppy

      Colton Cumbie, made fun of Christina's eyes and called Bill "ghetto trash"

      Oh but sure Dreamz is the most disgusting of them all because he didn't give Yau-Man a necklace. Give me a break

      Yes. I do think Dreamz was worse. I didn't witness the others except Coltons (he was an annoying spoiled brat, but actions mean way more to me than some snotty words). Don't know the circumstances or the context  on the Heidik one... and I'm an animal lover btw.

      And Skupin's definitely seems allegid. He was involved with and possibly doing some shady business ventures when he got nabbed on that in addition to fraud or whatever it was. There was definitely a huge incentive against him to frame him. I don't think people realize how insanely easy it is to set someone up for a child porn charge You could give the name of any person you want to an average computer hacker and by tomorrow that person who you named could have whatever the hell you want them to have on their computer. Apparently it was on the family computer that his own kids use. When you add up the circumstances it seems extremely alleged

        Loading editor
    • An Outcast
        Loading editor
Like this post
Unlike
See who liked this