Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"The Dragon Slayer"|
|Joe is pulled from the game due to his injured leg.|
|Episode Number:||8/14 (250)|
|Original Release:||April 9, 2009|
|Viewership (in millions):||11.24|
|Previous:||"One of Those 'Coach Moments'"|
|Next:||"The Biggest Fraud in the Game"|
The Dragon Slayer is the eighth episode of Survivor: Tocantins.
|Immunity Challenge: Get a Grip|
|Time Mark||30 min||20 min||0 min|
|Removed from Challenge|
Still in the Running
- This episode title was said by Coach Wade.
- This is the first episode since "Call the Whambulence!" in Survivor: Panama to not have somebody voted out.
- This is the first time that a contestant was medically evacuated right after the merge.
- Joe Dowdle became the first person to make the merge and not be a member of the jury since Nick Stanbury in Panama. He would be followed by Corinne Kaplan in Survivor: Caramoan, Julie McGee in Survivor: San Juan del Sur, and Kelly Remington in Survivor: Worlds Apart.
- This is a rare Survivor episode as it has no Tribal Council. That last happened in Panama and wouldn't happen again until San Juan del Sur.
- This episode marks the 250th episode in Survivor history.
- This episode marks the first time that an Immunity Challenge happened with no Tribal Council afterwards. This would not occur again until "Million Dollar Decision" in Survivor: San Juan del Sur and "It's Merge Time" in Survivor: Kaôh Rōng, which coincidentally were also both merge episodes.