|"The Dragon Slayer"|
|Episode Number:||8/14 (250)|
|Original Release:||April 9, 2009|
|Viewership (in millions):||11.24|
|Previous:||"One of Those 'Coach Moments'"|
|Next:||"The Biggest Fraud in the Game"|
The Dragon Slayer is the eighth episode of Survivor: Tocantins.
|Removed from Challenge|
Still in the Running
- This episode title was said by Coach Wade.
- This is the first episode since "Call the Whambulence!" in Survivor: Panama to not have somebody voted out.
- This is the first time that a contestant was medically evacuated right after the merge.
- Joe Dowdle became the first person to make the merge and not be a member of the jury since Nick Stanbury in Panama. He would be followed by Corinne Kaplan in Survivor: Caramoan, Julie McGee in Survivor: San Juan del Sur, and Kelly Remington in Survivor: Worlds Apart.
- This is a rare Survivor episode as it has no Tribal Council. That last happened in Panama and wouldn't happen again until San Juan del Sur.
- This episode marks the 250th episode in Survivor history.
- This episode marks the first time that an Immunity Challenge happened with no Tribal Council afterwards. This would not occur again until "Million Dollar Decision" and "It's Merge Time", which coincidentally were also both merge episodes.