|The tribes of Thailand working on their temples.|
|Recurring Survivor Challenge|
|Description:||A recurring physical/mental challenge|
Temple Transfer (also known as Thrilogy) is a recurring physical/mental challenge that originated in Survivor: Thailand and was later used in South Pacific. It is based on the popular mathematical puzzle, The Tower of Hanoi.
Tribes or castaways would race to transfer levels of a temple from one station to another, one at a time in an attempt to move the entire structure to a final platform.
The challenge first appeared in Survivor: Thailand in which the tribes had to transfer a large temple from one platform to another, final platform, where Chuay Gahn won their first Immunity Challenge after Sook Jai decided to throw the challenge.
|Tribal Immunity|| |
| South Pacific|
“I Need Redemption”
|Tribal Reward|| |
- Each tribe that won this challenge lost the first Immunity Challenge.
- Each tribe that won this challenge had a winner and runner-up as members.
- However, the winner and runner-up on Savaii became winners and runner-ups in a different season than when they competed in this challenge.
- Both winning tribes would have the eventual fourth place finisher.
- Each season this challenge was used, the merged tribe color was yellow/gold.