|Born:||November 20, 1991|
|Hometown:||Post Falls, Idaho|
|Millennials vs. Gen X|
Taylor Lee Stocker is a contestant from Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X.
Best known for his mischievous attitude and antics, Taylor quickly entered a shomance with fellow Millennial Figgy Figueroa. After a tribe switch, Figgy was blindsided by Adam Klein, causing Taylor to begin targeting him. At the merge, Taylor was caught stealing and hiding food from the others and, after an explosive argument at Tribal Council with Adam, was voted out.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Name: Taylor Lee Stocker
Current residence: Post Falls, ID
Occupation: Snowboard instructor
Tribe designation: Vanua (Millennials)
Three words to describe you: Spontaneous, inventive, and thinker.
Hobbies: Playing music, brewing beer, and snowboarding.
Pet peeves: Wobbly tables, people not cleaning up their dogs' poop, loud chewing, slow walkers, selfies, forms without enough space for answers.
What does it mean to be a Millennial? Come on, man! We are open-minded, liberal, self-expressive, upbeat, connected, tech savvy, and we invented the words "sicky sicky, gnar gnar, rachet, clutch, bae, and LOL." I love my generation. We are all-around epic.
Personal claim to fame: Learning to play guitar. Not many people keep their passions.
Inspiration in life: [Scottish knight] William Wallace. I am a fan of fearless people.
If you could have three things on the island, what would they be and why? A toothbrush, lip balm, and, most of all, my banjo.
Survivor contestant you're most like: I would say Woo Hwang (Cagayan, Cambodia) because I am tricky and funny. But, if it came to it, I would not let another castaway walk off with my money!
Reason for being on Survivor: In all honesty, I have not thought about the money; I just want to kick ass at this game.
Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor? I make friends easy. I also believe most would have a hard time voting me off because people like me. I am not annoying and I am a hard worker. It's just one day at a time.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
|Taylor's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Vanua Tribe Immune|
|3||Vanua Tribe Immune|
|4||Vanua Tribe Immune|
|5||Takali Tribe Immune|
|7||Takali Tribe Immune|
|9||Adam|| Adam, Chris, David, Jay,|
Ken, Sunday, Zeke
|Voted Off, Day 25|
| Voted for|
- Taylor and Figgy briefly dated after the game.
- On October 28, 2016, Taylor announced his girlfriend is pregnant with their first child.
- Taylor had the first confessional of Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X.
- Taylor is the lowest placing male member of the original Vanua tribe.
- Taylor lost 15 lbs. after competing on Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X.
- ↑ https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:VLZH-JCG
- ↑ http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/215478/
- ↑ http://my.xfinity.com/blogs/tv/2016/10/27/survivor-castaway-figgy-boston-rob-taylor-amber/
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BMFxQF4DReK/?taken-by=taylorleestocker
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdQ14IMzA6c
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0Sr28dAE90
|Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X Castaways|