|Namesake:||Tavua, a town in Ba Province on the largest island of Fiji|
|Tribe Type:||Auxiliary Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 7|
|Rival Tribe(s):|| Mana|
|Tribe Status:||Dissolved on Day 14|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Ozzy Lusth (12/20)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Sarah Lacina (Winner)|
Tavua is a tribe from Survivor: Game Changers. Their tribe color is green.
Despite being forced to start from scratch after its creation at the Tribe Switch on Day 7, Tavua proved to be the most dominant of the tribes during the three-tribe phase of Game Changers, losing only one Reward Challenge.
Tavua was formed on Day 7 at the Tribe Switch, when the final 18 players drew buffs. The six who had drawn green buffs were sent to the new Tavua beach, which forced the tribe members to start anew with minimal supplies. Tavua was composed mostly of former members of Nuku, with the exception of Troyzan Robertson, who had been a former Mana. Thus, he was relegated to the bottom of the totem pole. In order to overcome the numerical disadvantage, Troyzan set out to find a Hidden Immunity Idol. He found a clue in a glass bottle, directing him to the rear right corner of the puzzle table at the upcoming Immunity Challenge.
Tavua ended up winning the Immunity Challenge and abstained from Tribal Council. After their victory, Troyzan seized the opportunity to pocket the idol. For coming in second place in the challenge, Tavua took an assortment of spices back with them to camp.
- Tavua is the fifth tribe to have never attended Tribal Council, after Bayoneta and Viveros, Puka Puka, and Tandang.
- All six members of Tavua made it to the merge without any votes cast against them. They are the second tribe to achieve this feat, following Tandang.
- Tavua is the first tribe to neither be a starting tribe nor a merged tribe to win every Immunity Challenge.
- Tavua is the third tribe to have their Hidden Immunity Idol hidden at an Immunity Challenge, after Ta Keo and Bayon.
- Once the tribes merged, no original member of Tavua was voted out back-to-back.