|Namesake:||Beach in Costa Rica|
|Tribe Type:||Starting tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Ventanas on Day 22|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Xavier Lemasson (16/16)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Amel Fatnassi (Winner)|
Tambor has no insignia.
Tambor is one of two competing tribes on Koh-Lanta: Nicoya.
Their tribe color is red.
- Amel Fatnassi, a social assistant, from Paris;
- Béatrice Cloix Penisson, a sales manager, from Bandol;
- Jacky Forteon, a butler, from Lille;
- Jimmy Denis, a seller showman, from Paris;
- Maud Garnier, a Top-model, from Loire-Atlantique;
- Nelly Baradeau, a bartender, from Bordeaux;
- Pierre Cambon, a business manager, from Var;
- Xavier Lemasson, a physiotherapist, from Mornant.
Jacky and Bertrand switch their tribes and made new Tambor tribe, which existed from Days 13-22:
- ► Amel Fatnassi
- ► Béatrice Cloix Penisson
- ► Bernard Lenoir, a beautician, from Lyon;
- ► Jimmy Denis
- ► Maud Garnier
- ► Pierre Cambon
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.