|Namesake||A native fish with the same name|
|Tribe Type||Starting tribe|
|Day Formed||Day 1|
|Tribe Status||Merged with Jaburu on Day 20|
|Lowest Placing Member||Ryan Aiken (16/16)|
|Highest Placing Member||Matthew von Ertfelda (Runner-Up)|
Tambaqui had no insignia.
Tambaqui was a tribe from Survivor: The Amazon.
The first all-male tribe in the show's history, the men was driven by testosterone, believing they would easily defeat their female rivals. However, despite flourishing in the survival aspect of the game, their overconfidence lost them most of the early challenges. Their tribe color is blue.
- Alex Bell, a Triathlon Coach from Los Angeles, California.
- Butch Lockley, a school principal from Olney, Illinois.
- Daniel Lue, a Tax Accountant from Houston, Texas.
- Dave Johnson, a rocket scientist from Pasadena, California.
- Matthew von Ertfelda, a Restaurant Designer from Washington, D.C.
- Rob Cesternino, a Computer Projects Coordinator from Wantagh, New York.
- Roger Sexton, a Construction Company Executive from Valencia, California.
- Ryan Aiken, a model from Ellicott City, Maryland.
- ► Butch Lockley
- ► Christy Smith, a Children's Adventure Guide from Basalt, Colorado.
- ► Dave Johnson
- ► Heidi Strobel, a School Gym Teacher from Eldon, Missouri.
- ► Jeanne Hebert, a Marketing Director from North Attleboro, Massachusetts.
- ► Roger Sexton
- Tambaqui was the first ever all-male tribe in Survivor history. The other seasons with all-male tribes were Survivor: Vanuatu (Lopevi), Survivor: Panama (Viveros and La Mina), and Survivor: One World (Manono).