|Namesake||A native fish with the same name|
|Tribe Type||Starting tribe|
|Day Formed||Day 1|
|Rival Tribe(s)||██ Jaburu|
|Tribe Status||Merged with Jaburu on Day 20|
|Lowest Placing Member||Ryan Aiken (16/16)|
|Highest Placing Member||Matthew von Ertfelda (Runner-Up)|
|Tambaqui had no insignia.|
Tambaqui was a tribe from Survivor: The Amazon.
The notable difference of Tambaqui, as opposed to tribes in previous seasons, was that it was originally an all-men tribe. Driven by testosterone, the men believed they would easily defeat their female rivals, but soon learned that muscle doesn't always mean victory. Their tribe color is blue.
- Alex Bell, a Triathlon Coach from Los Angeles.
- Butch Lockley, a school principal from Olney, Illinois.
- Daniel Lue, a Tax Accountant from Houston, Texas.
- Dave Johnson, a rocket scientist from Pasadena, California.
- Matthew von Ertfelda, a Restaurant Designer from Washington, D.C.
- Rob Cesternino, a Computer Projects Coordinator from Wantagh, New York.
- Roger Sexton, a Construction Company Executive from Valencia, California.
- Ryan Aiken, a model from Ellicott City, Maryland.
Post Tribe SwapEdit
- Tambaqui was the first ever all-male tribe in Survivor history.
- Rob Cesternino was the only tribe member to return for a future season/s.
- Tambaqui is the third blue tribe.