|Namesake:||Fijian word for "open sea"|
|Tribe Type:||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Rival Tribe(s):|| Ikabula|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Ikabula & Vanua on Day 21|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Rachel Ako (20/20)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Ken McNickle (Co-Runner-Up)|
Takali is a tribe from Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X. They are the "Gen-X" tribe. Their tribe color is purple.
- Bret LaBelle, a police sergeant from Dedham, Massachusetts.
- CeCe Taylor, an insurance adjuster from Granada Hills, California.
- Chris Hammons, a trial lawyer from Moore, Oklahoma.
- David Wright, a television writer from Sherman Oaks, California.
- Jessica Lewis, an assistant district attorney from Voorheesville, New York.
- Ken McNickle, a model from Denver, Colorado.
- Lucy Huang, a dietician from Diamond Bar, California.
- Paul Wachter, a boat mechanic from Sugarloaf Key, Florida.
- Rachel Ako, a recruiting director from Los Angeles, California.
- Sunday Burquest, a youth pastor from Otsego, Minnesota.
- ► Adam Klein, a homeless shelter manager from San Francisco, California.
- ► Figgy Figueroa, a bartender from Nashville, Tennessee.
- ► Jessica Lewis
- ► Ken McNickle
- ► Taylor Stocker, a snowboard instructor from Post Falls, Idaho.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Takali is the fourth "older tribe" to go against a "younger tribe", following Casaya, La Mina, and Espada.