|Tribe Type||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed||Day 1|
|Rival Tribe(s)||██ Pagong|
|Tribe Status||Merged with Pagong on Day 20|
|Lowest Placing Member||Sonja Christopher (16/16)|
|Highest Placing Member||Richard Hatch (Winner)|
|Tagi had no insignia.|
Tagi was a tribe from Survivor: Borneo.
Tagi was a diverse mix of men and women who were physically much weaker compared to their more athletic rivals; however, their teamwork attributed to early successes. It is also on Tagi that the first ever voting pact was formed, forever changing how future contestants compete. Their tribe color is orange.
- Dirk Been, a dairy farmer from Spring Green, Wisconsin.
- Kelly Wiglesworth, a river guide from Oxnard, California.
- Richard Hatch, a corporate trainer from Newport, Rhode Island.
- Rudy Boesch, a retired US Navy SEAL from Virginia Beach, Virginia.
- Sean Kenniff, a neurologist from Long Island, New York.
- Sonja Christopher, a musician and cancer survivor from Walnut Creek, California.
- Stacey Stillman, an attorney from San Francisco, California.
- Susan Hawk, a truck driver from Palmyra, Wisconsin.
Upon reaching the beach, tension rose early as Susan and Richard squabbled over work ethic. Stacey and Kelly, on the other hand, seemed irked by Rudy's abrasive personality, despite his military background.
During the first Immunity Challenge, Sonja stumbled through the shore, making Tagi trail over the rival Pagong tribe. Eventually, Pagong won the challenge, giving them fifty waterproof matches and the coveted Immunity Idol. Deemed as the weakest member of the tribe, Sonja, the eldest of the Tagi females, was first to go.
Fearing that she might be next, for she was deemed as the next weakest link, Stacey redeemed herself by winning the second Immunity Challenge for the tribe, where they ate butok (beetle larvae). But despite this, her redemption only lasted for three more days, as she was next to be eliminated.
As the days went by, Sean and Dirk appeared to be lazy, while Richard became the sole food provider for the tribe. With this, Richard hatched a strategic plan by creating a voting bloc with Kelly, Susan, and Rudy, thus forming the first Survivor "alliance." The strategy worked, as Dirk was eliminated shortly afterwards.
On Day 20, Tagi and Pagong were merged into one single tribe, Rattana, where the remaining ten castaways decided to move to Tagi's camp for the remainder of the competition. Despite being physically much weaker than their Pagong rivals, Tagi managed to merge with Pagong with even numbers, 5 members apiece.
- Tagi is the first tribe ever to visit Tribal Council and vote someone out.
- It is the first tribe to go to the first Tribal Council and contain the winner.
- Tagi is the first tribe to vote out a female
- Tagi is the first tribe that feature all Caucasian members.
- Tagi is known for being the tribe that innovated the concept of alliances and allied voting.
- Tagi was the first tribe to ever "Pagong" the other tribe after the merge.
- Tagi is the first orange tribe.
- Tagi is the first tribe to have a blindside.
- Tagi is the first tribe to have two gay castaways of the opposite sex, Richard Hatch and Sonja Christopher.
- Tagi is the first tribe to contain the winner of the season.
- Tagi is the first tribe to lose a challenge.
- Tagi is the first tribe to have three of it's members comprise the final 3. The others are Ogakor , Boran , Chuay Gahn , Koror , Fei Long , Malakal , Foa Foa , Villains , La Flor , Ometepe , Upolu and Salani .
- This is the only tribe Jenna Lewis and Gervase Peterson were not members of in both of their seasons.