|Namesake:||Filipino word meaning "Destiny"|
|Tribe Type:||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Galang on Day 19|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Rachel Foulger (18/20)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Ciera Eastin (5/20)|
Originally comprised of new players competing against their returning loved ones from the other tribe, the original Tadhana tribe was weaker in challenges than its counterpart. Their tribe color was red.
- Brad Culpepper, an attorney and former NFL player from Tampa, Florida, and Monica's husband.
- Caleb Bankston, a post office manager and farmer from Collinsville, Alabama, and Colton's fiancé.
- Ciera Eastin, a Cosmetology student from Salem, Oregon, and Laura's daughter.
- Hayden Moss, a real estate salesman from Springtown, Texas, and Kat's boyfriend.
- John Cody, a physician and army orthopedic surgery resident from Washington, D.C., and Candice's husband.
- Katie Collins, a hedge fund supporter from New York City, New York, and Tina's daughter.
- Laura Boneham, a merchandiser from Indianapolis, Indiana, and Rupert's wife.
- Marissa Peterson, a student from Chapel Hill, North Carolina, and Gervase's niece.
- Rachel Foulger, a cocktail waitress and graphic designer from Provo, Utah, and Tyson's girlfriend.
- Vytas Baskauskas, a yoga instructor and math professor from Santa Monica, California, and Aras' brother.
Post-Loved Ones Switch
While Galang received Laura B. after being switched with Rupert Boneham (sending Rupert to Redemption Island instead) after she was voted out, Tadhana didn't receive any new castaway as John opted to leave his wife, Candice Cody on Redemption Island.
- ► Brad Culpepper
- ► Caleb Bankston
- ► Ciera Eastin
- ► Hayden Moss
- ► John Cody
- ► Katie Collins
- ► Marissa Peterson
- ► Rachel Foulger
- ► Vytas Baskauskas
- ►►» Aras Baskauskas, the winner of Panama, memorable for his tense rivalry with Terry Deitz, his alliance with Cirie Fields, and defeating future villain Danielle DiLorenzo in front of the jury.
- ►► Caleb Bankston
- ►► Ciera Eastin
- ►►» Gervase Peterson, from Borneo, notable for opposing the alliance strategy and for his derogatory comment, "girls are the stupidest things on the planet next to cows."
- ►► Hayden Moss
- ►►»» Tyson Apostol, from Tocantins and Heroes vs. Villains, known for his acid-tongued confessionals in Tocantins and rivalry with Sierra Reed. He is also memorable for being convinced to switch his vote to eventual runner up Parvati Shallow by notorious villain Russell Hantz. This move is also recognized as one of the dumbest moves in Survivor history.
On Day 1, the First Impressions twist occurred. This resulted in Laura Boneham being voted out from Tadhana and Candice Cody being voted out of Galang. John Cody decided not to take Candice's place, keeping Tadhana's entirely new player tribe status in tact. Laura's vote out gave Tadhana a 5-4 male majority which Brad Culpepper quickly noticed and exploited, forming an alliance with Caleb Bankston, Hayden Moss, Vytas Baskauskas, and John. Gervase Peterson's taunting after Galang won the Day 3 Immunity Challenge and Marissa Peterson vocally expressing issues with Brad resulted in Marissa being voted out that night. The men's alliance stayed in tact despite speculation that John and Rachel Foulger may be aligned. Vytas suggested they target Rachel in an attempt to get Tyson to take her place on Redemption Island and weaken Galang. After voting Rachel out, Tyson decided not to take her spot since Rachel felt he had a good chance to win. From that point on, the Redemption Island duels would feature a lot of animosity towards Brad, the perceived leader of the dominant Tadhana alliance.
- Tadhana is the first tribe to oppose a tribe of returning contestants and not be addressed as "Fans."
- Tadhana is the second known tribe to have a camp near a waterfall, following Rotu.