|Season||Blood vs Water|
|Namesake||Filipino word, meaning "destiny"|
|Tribe Type||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed||Day 1|
|Rival Tribe(s)||██ Galang|
|Tribe Status||Merged with Galang on Day 19|
|Lowest Placing Member||Rachel Foulger (18/20)|
|Highest Placing Member||Ciera Eastin (5/20)|
Its tribe color was red.
- Brad Culpepper, an attorney and former NFL player from Tampa, Florida, and Monica's husband.
- Caleb Bankston, a post office manager/farmer from Collinsville, Alabama, and Colton's fiancé.
- Ciera Eastin, a Cosmetology student from Salem, Oregon, and Laura's daughter.
- Hayden Moss, a real estate salesman from Springton, Texas, and is Kat's boyfriend.
- John Cody, a physician/army orthopedic surgery resident from Washington, D.C., and Candice's husband.
- Katie Collins, a hedge fund supporter from New York City, New York, and Tina's daughter.
- Laura Boneham, a merchandiser from Indianapolis, Indiana, and Rupert's wife.
- Marissa Peterson, a student from Chapel Hill, North Carolina, and Gervase's niece.
- Rachel Foulger, a cocktail waitress/graphic designer from Provo, Utah, and Tyson's girlfriend.
- Vytas Baskauskas, a yoga instructor/math professor from Santa Monica, California, and Aras' brother.
Switched Tribe (Day 1)
While Galang received Laura B. after being switched with Rupert Boneham (sending Rupert to Redemption Island instead) after she was voted out, Tadhana didn't receive any new castaway as John opted to leave his wife, Candice Cody on Redemption Island.
- ► Brad Culpepper
- ► Caleb Bankston
- ► Ciera Eastin
- ► Hayden Moss
- ► John Cody
- ► Katie Collins
- ► Marissa Peterson
- ► Rachel Foulger
- ► Vytas Baskauskas
- ►► Aras Baskauskas, the winner of Panama and Vytas' brother.
- ►► Caleb Bankston
- ►► Ciera Eastin
- ►► Gervase Peterson, from Borneo and Marissa's uncle.
- ►► Hayden Moss
- ►► Tyson Apostol, from Tocantins and Heroes vs Villains and Rachel's boyfriend.
In Blood Is Thicker Than Anything (Episode 1), Tadhana votes Laura Boneham out during the First Impressions vote to weaken Rupert Boneham. Rupert is offered to take her place on Redemption Island, which he does, so Tadhana's strategy worked. Candice, from the other tribe, is also voted out and sent to Redemption Island. The tribe starts building their camp, after Brad apologizes about his comment on the beach about protecting his wife. While building their camp Brad starts an all-male alliance after noticing their are 5 guys and 4 girls on Tadhana. Other tribe members share their stories also. At the Reward/Immunity Challenge the tribe lies about having fire, not wanting to appear weak. During the Challenge Tadhana takes a lead during the water portion because of Gervase struggling swimming and Galang having trouble with paddling. However, their lack of experience causes them to fail at the puzzle station and lose the challenge. Brad's all-male alliance decide that they either want Marissa out (because of Gervase's bragging at the end of the challenge) or Katie (due to her struggles at the puzzle station). Ultimately, Marissa is voted off by a vote of 8-1.
In Rule in Chaos (Episode 2), Tadhana goes to Redemption Island and watches Candice and Marissa placing 1st and 2nd respectively, with Rupert finishing last. The alliance of men wants to vote off Rachel (for the potential power of Tyson switching with her), but John didn't like this because this puts Candice more vulnerable to lose at Redemption. The alliance suggests on possibly voting for John. At Tribal Council, Rachel is ultimately voted out 5-2-1.
In Opening Pandora's Box (Episode 3), Tadhana goes to Redemption Island and Rachel tells Galang about Brad being the leader of the majority alliance at Tadhana. Brad comments about being force to strategize against Galang's loved ones, which gets Caleb's fiance, Colton, to quit. Tadhana sees Rachel lose to Candice and Marissa. Tadhana loses again 5-4 in a sumo-style immunity/reward challenge. Brad says to vote out Ciera, but when John leaves Brad instructs the alliance to vote off John. Brad wants to vote off John, because when the merge happens John could have Candice to work with and wouldn't follow Brad's lead anymore. This initially makes the alliance worried and discusses voting out Brad. At Tribal Council, the tribe follows Brad's plan as John is voted out 6-1.
In One Armed Dude and Three Moms (Episode 4), Tadhana watches the duel between Candice, Marissa, and John. Brad is once again under fire for spearheading the latest Tadhana vote at Redemption Island. John finishes the duel first and Candice is able to come in 2nd by solving the puzzle methodically. Marissa came last due to lack of concentration after John completed his puzzle and becomes fourth person eliminated in the game. John is advised by Candice to give the clue to Monica, but Monica (as commanded by Brad) burns the clue. Once again, Tadhana loses the immunity/reward challenge. The male alliance went to get more water to figure out who they want to vote out. However, Brad stays with the women and tells them to vote out Caleb (as a kind gesture to the other tribe, since Caleb is now not connected to a returner still in the game). The guys notice Brad's reluctance to hastily join the men. This worries Caleb during the strategy session with Hayden and Vytas. At the tribal council, Brad inadvertently clues Jeff Probst in the possibility of voting out Caleb. Brad's statement prompts Caleb verbally align with the women. The vote is tied with Hayden and Vytas voting with Brad while the women and Caleb voting Brad. At the revote, Hayden struggles at deciding whether he should flip, but in the end, Vytas is the one to flip to the other end. Brad is voted out 3-1 [3-3 in the first vote] and he reassures to his tribe that he isn't mad and he'll try to return at his exit.
In The Dead Can Still Talk (Episode 5), John and Brad stay alive in the duels with Tadhana being mostly silent while the opposing tribe cheered on Brad. Caleb realizes that he is the swing vote between the two pacts (the women and the remaining two members of Brad's alliance), but he also doesn't realize that the two pacts could team up to remove him. The tribe has a moment on an overlooking hill before the immunity/reward challenge. Tadhana is able to win its first challenge and, when forced with a choice of rewards, chooses immediate gratification in the form of steaks and other assorted food as opposed to fishing gear.
Brad is eliminated from the game, with Laura M. and John going back to Redemption Island. A tribe switch commences, with Aras, Gervase, Tyson moving to Tadhana, while Hayden, Caleb, and Ciera stay on the tribe. Ciera worries about being the only female. The former Tadhana members spill out most of the information about the past tribal councils. They are able to win due to New Galang missing the fish trap they will suppose to retrieve and calming completing the puzzle.
Laura M. and John survive with Kat being eliminated while Hayden feels guilty for not switching with her. Tyson proposes to possibly eliminate Aras since he is still has a loved one left and the four agree (Hayden, Caleb, Gervase, and Ciera; although Ciera still has her mother on Redemption Island). However, Tadhana wins the next immunity challenge, postponing Tyson's plans for another day.
Laura Morett beats out John and Laura B to return to the game. The final ten, plus Laura Morett, merge into a purple tribe, Kasama, and go back to the camp that Tadhana was located at.
- Tadhana is the first tribe to oppose a tribe of returning contestants and not be addressed as Fans.
- They are also the first tribe to face returning players and lose the first immunity challenge.
- In addition, they are the first non-orange tribe to face a tribe of returning contestants.
- Tadhana is the second tribe to have a camp near a waterfall, following Rotu.
- Tadhana is the fourteenth red tribe of Survivor.
- Tadhana is the nineteenth tribe to have both its highest and lowest members be women.
- Tadhana is the second tribe to contain only one woman after a swap. The first was Ravu from Fiji.
- The word "Tadhana" is a Tagalog/Filipino word, when translated to English it means "destiny" or "fate".
Want to play Survivor yourself? Join our version, Survivor: Wikia - Sardinia!