|Namesake:||The Ta Keo temple|
|Tribe Type:||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Rival Tribe(s):|| Angkor|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Bayon on Day 17|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Vytas Baskauskas (20/20)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Spencer Bledsoe (Co-Runner-Up)|
Ta Keo (ប្រាសាទតាកែវ) is a tribe from Survivor: Cambodia. Their tribe color is green.
In addition to being the physically weaker of the two starting tribes, Ta Keo's poor intertribal dynamics and general bad luck caused the tribe to enter the merge weakened in terms of numbers.
- » Abi-Maria Gomes, from Philippines, known for her fiery personality, bluntness and being publicly called out by Jeff Probst for continuously sitting out of Immunity Challenges.
- » Jeff Varner, from The Australian Outback, remembered for his feud with fellow tribemate Kimmi Kappenberg and stepping out of an Immunity Challenge for peanut butter, only later to be involved in a deadlock tie wherein his previous votes were his demise.
- » Kelley Wentworth, from San Juan del Sur, remembered for her under-the-radar game and her strained relationship with her father which led to her elimination.
- » Kelly Wiglesworth, from Borneo, known for her record-setting immunity streak and becoming the first ever runner-up in Survivor history.
- » Peih-Gee Law, from China, remembered for her conflicts with members from the rival alliance of her season after becoming the last member of her own.
- » Shirin Oskooi, from Worlds Apart, known for her controversial altercation with fellow castaway Will Sims II, as well as her off-beat personality and superfan status.
- » Spencer Bledsoe, from Cagayan, remembered as the underdog of his season along with his chess-like gameplay analogies and strategy.
- » Terry Deitz, from Panama, notable for his immense immunity streak, possession of the Hidden Immunity Idol and rivalry with Aras Baskauskas.
- » Vytas Baskauskas, from Blood vs. Water, remembered for his competitive rivalry with his younger brother.
- » Woo Hwang, from Cagayan, known for his laid-back personality and fatal decision to take his long-standing ally Tony Vlachos to the Final Tribal Council over Kass McQuillen costing him the win.
- ►» Ciera Eastin, from Blood vs. Water, known for voting out her mother and causing the second rock drawing tiebreaker in Survivor history.
- ►» Joe Anglim, from Worlds Apart, notable for his leadership on the No Collars and his immunity run after the merge.
- ►» Kass McQuillen, from Cagayan, remembered for her antagonistic nature and abrasive attitude after the merge.
- ►» Keith Nale, from San Juan del Sur, remembered for his lack of strategic prowess, leading to the now-infamous "stick to the plan" phrase.
- ► Kelley Wentworth
- ► Terry Deitz
- ►► Abi-Maria Gomes
- ►►» Andrew Savage, from Pearl Islands, remembered for his leadership of the Morgan tribe and the Outcast twist that ended his game abruptly.
- ►► Ciera Eastin
- ►► Kass McQuillen
- ►► Kelly Wiglesworth
- ►► Spencer Bledsoe
- ►► Woo Hwang
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Ta Keo's insignia is based on Hanuman, the Hindu monkey god.
- The correct Khmer pronunciation for Ta Keo is "Tae-Kell" with the Spanish /t/ sounds, however it was Americanized as "Ta-Kay-o" throughout the season.
- Ta Keo is the second green starting tribe on an all-returnee season, following Mogo Mogo in Survivor: All-Stars.
- Ta Keo is the first tribe to feature two contestants with homophonic names: Kelly Wiglesworth and Kelley Wentworth.
- Despite only attending Tribal Council three times, Ta Keo would lose six of its original members pre-merge, leaving a 9-4 deficit at the merge against the original Bayon tribe.
- Ta Keo is the third tribe to have no members who remained on the tribe during its entire existence.
- If The Outcasts from Survivor: Pearl Islands are considered to have been an official tribe, Bayon and Ta Keo are the 99th and 100th tribes in Survivor history.
- The location of the Ta Keo camp is in the same place as the Chan Loh camp in Survivor: Kaôh Rōng.
- This beach is called Lonely Beach.