|Survivor Philippines (season 1)|
|Filming Location||Ko Tarutao, Satun Province, Thailand|
|Season Run||September 15, 2008 – December 14, 2008|
|Filming Dates||July 21, 2008 – August 29, 2008|
|Tribes|| ██ Jarakay|
|Next Season||Survivor Philippines: Palau|
- Men vs. Women: The castaways were initially divided into tribes based on gender. Jarakay was the all-male tribe while Naak was composed of all females. But this twist didn't last long as a tribe switch occurred in Day 3 just before the first Immunity Challenge.
- Day 3 Tribe Shuffle: In a first for any Survivor franchise, there was a tribe switch on day 3, before any Immunity Challenges had occurred.
- Double elimination: The twist instructed the losing tribe to vote another castaway off after one was already voted off, all occurring in a single Tribal Council. This happened in the 3rd Tribal Council.
- Kidnapping: The tribe who won the Reward Challenge in Cycle 4 had the advantage of kidnapping a member from the opposing tribe, and the abductee would stay there for a day. If the abductee's tribe loses on the next Immunity Challenge, he/she would be exempted from Tribal Council, could not vote and be voted out.
- Cursed and White Pearls: During the merge stage, the person voted out, before having his/her torch snuffed out, will receive either one or both of the Pearls and give each Pearl to one of the remaining castaways. The castaway who receives the Cursed Pearl gets one vote in the following Tribal Council. In case the Cursed Pearl is lost, the holder would then receive two votes. In-show, the Cursed Pearl is called the "Black Pearl" (though its actual color is really silver). On the other hand, the White Pearl will have one vote subtracted from the count in the receiver's favor in the next Tribal Council, should at least one such vote comes up.
- Final Tribal Council format:
|Contestant||Original Tribe||Switched Tribe||Merged Tribe||Finish||Total Votes|
26, Iloilo City
|Naak||Naak|| 1st Voted Out|
|Jarakay||Naak|| 2nd Voted Out|
48, Quezon City
|Jarakay||Jarakay|| 3rd Voted Out|
20, Talisay, Cebu
|Naak||Jarakay|| 4th Voted Out|
40, Quezon City
20, Alcantara, Cebu
|Naak||Naak|| 5th Voted Out|
|Jarakay||Jarakay|| 6th Voted Out|
|Naak||Jarakay|| 7th Voted Out|
19, Hawaii, USA
|Jarakay||Jarakay||Chalam|| 8th Voted Out|
1st Jury Member
27, Quezon City
|Jarakay||Naak|| 9th Voted Out|
2nd Jury Member
|Naak||Jarakay|| 10th Voted Out|
3rd Jury Member
|Jarakay||Jarakay|| 11th Voted Out|
4th Jury Member
20, Calamba, Laguna
|Naak||Naak|| 12th Voted Out|
5th Jury Member
|Naak||Naak|| 13th Voted Out|
6th Jury Member
|Jarakay||Naak|| 14th Voted Out|
7th Jury Member
|Naak||Jarakay|| 15th Voted Out|
8th Jury Member
30, Davao City
|Survivor Philippines Seasons|
Follow us on Social Media!