Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Born:||January 2, 1975|
|Hometown:||Los Angeles, California|
Sundra Oakley is a contestant from Survivor: Cook Islands.
Retrieved from CBS.com
A first generation American, Sundra Oakley was born in Queens, New York to Jamaican parents. Oakley received her Bachelor's Degree from New York University. She also studied at Georgetown University.
Oakley is currently a cocktail waitress at a Hollywood nightclub while pursuing an acting career. She has appeared on CSI: MIAMI on CBS, "Strong Medicine," "Sex and the City," several national commercials and has appeared off Broadway.
Oakley's hobbies include dancing, traveling to new countries, reading, kung fu and capoeira, snuggling on the couch with her son to watch a movie and sleep when she can get it. Her favorite sports are running and boxing.
Oakley currently resides in Los Angeles with her son, Carsun and their beta fish, Beta. Her birth date is January 2, 1975.
Survivor: Cook Islands
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
|Sundra's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|2||Manihiki Tribe Immune|
|4||Aitutaki Tribe Immune|
|5||Aitutaki Tribe Immune|
|9||Aitutaki Tribe Immune|
|10||Aitutaki Tribe Immune|
|Voted Off, Day 38|
| Voted for|
^1 In This Tribe Will Self-Destruct in 5, 4, 3..., the vote ended with a 2-2 tie between Sundra and Becky, forcing a fire-making tiebreaker. Sundra was eliminated at the tiebreaker.
- Since Survivor, Sundra has continued to pursue her acting career, and can be seen in shows such as Lost, Suburgatory, CSI: Miami, Sex and the City, and many more.
- On January 9, 2010, Sundra attended Survivor's 10-year anniversary party.
- Sundra was the only original Manihiki member to go over to the new Aitutaki after the tribe absorption in Survivor: Cook Islands.
- Sundra was the youngest female of Manihiki.
- Sundra was the highest placing member of Manihiki.
- Sundra is the only member of the post-mutiny Aitutaki to be eliminated.
- Whenever Sundra received votes at Tribal Council, she received exactly two.
- Coincidentally enough, the two votes that Sundra receives are from people who were on an original tribe together.
- Sundra was the first castaway to became the ninth member of the jury.
- Additionally, she was the first person to place 4th and become the final member of the jury.
- She was the only member of the Aitu Four alliance to be a member of the jury and the only post-mutiny member of Aitutaki to be on the jury. The other 8 jury members were from post-mutiny Rarotonga.
|Survivor: Cook Islands Castaways|