|"Stir the Pot!"|
|The all-female final four.|
|Episode Number:||14/14 (228)|
|Original Release:||May 11, 2008|
|Viewership (in millions):||12.98|
|Previous:||“If It Smells Like a Rat, Give It Cheese”|
|Next:|| “Want to See the Elephant Dung? (Part 1)”|
Stir the Pot! is the season finale of Survivor: Micronesia.
After Amanda Kimmel won the Final Immunity Challenge she voted out Cirie Fields because Amanda had a closer alliance with Parvati Shallow and she thought that Cirie would win if she reached the Final Tribal Council.
Immunity (Day 37)
Challenge: Crystal Method
Each player would be standing on top of a pole up high above the water. They would have a bucket with holes in it to fill a bamboo shoot to lift a set of keys. After collecting the keys, they would have to swim back to shore to unlock a box of ladder rungs. All of the rungs are individually shaped. The contestants must place the rungs in the correct position to build a ladder. The first player to climb the ladder and use the axe at the top to cut her flag wins.
Winner: Amanda Kimmel
|Immunity Challenge: Crystal Method|
Cirie, Natalie, & Parvati
Immunity (Day 38)
Challenge: The Ball Drop
A long wooden cylinder was cut into different sized segments. On the center segment, a notch has been cut for a metal ball to rest on. The castaways would have to hold up the segments by squeezing them between two handles. Every five minutes, a new round would start where the castaway would have to add two additional segments between the handles. After the cylinder was nine segments long, the final round would last as long as the castaways held out. The castaway who held up her segments the longest without allowing the ball to drop from the center segment would win.
Winner: Amanda Kimmel
|Immunity Challenge: The Ball Drop|
| Tribal Council 15:|
Natalie (3 votes)
Amanda, Cirie, & Parvati
Cirie (1 vote)
| VOTED OFF:|
|“||(votes for Natalie) Natalie, I think you're an awesome woman. I think you're strong, I think you've played this game fantastically, and unfortunately it just came down to numbers. I mean you're the last fan left, so good job. I really like you and I hope we hang out in L.A. Sorry.||”|
|“||(votes for Cirie) I had to vote for somebody, sorry, baby.||”|
|“||(votes for Natalie) You know how much I adore you, and I think you played an amazing game and you're a very strong person and I love you and I'll miss you.||”|
|“||(votes for Natalie) Sorry, we didn't get to know each other until later, it's just you're a victim of circumstance, it's how the game plays out. Hopefully we can still talk after.||”|
|“||I have to say that I am pretty happy with the way I played the game. I was the last fan standing and I feel proud of the group of girls that I finished with. I respect the way that you guys played the game with me so thank you.||”|
| Tribal Council 16:|
Cirie (1 vote)
| VOTED OFF:|
|“||(voting for Cirie) Cirie, I'm really sorry but I'm in a really bad position and I just have to go with my gut feeling but I care about you so much and I really, really, really value your friendship and I hope we can be friends afterwards. I'm sorry, Cirie.||”|
|“||Here I am again, coming up just short... HB, John, Jamil, Jared, mom, dad, I'm sorry. I tried my hardest. It just wasn't meant to be.||”|
Final Tribal Council
| Tribal Council 17:|
| Voted for|
Parvati (5 votes)
Alexis, Cirie, Eliza, Jason, & Natalie
Amanda (3 votes)
Erik, James, & Ozzy
| SOLE SURVIVOR:|
|“||(voting for Amanda) I am willing to forgive and forget, if you are willing to forgive and forget. You played a good game.||”|
|“||(voting for Parvati) I love you so much girl, you absolutely deserve this and I know you're gonna do amazing things with this money.||”|
|“||(voting for Amanda) I hope to god that you win, you deserve it a million more times than Parvati. And uh, love ya.||”|
| || || || || || || || || || |
| || || || || || || || || |
- James won the Fan Favorite Award and $100,000 over Amanda and Ozzy. This was James's second time winning Fan Favorite Award, having won it in his previous season.
Behind the Scenes
Life at Ponderosa
- Cirie's Ponderosa: After Cirie was voted out, she stated she wasn't expecting to make it as far like she did last time. Upon arriving to Ponderosa, everybody warmly welcomes Cirie with hugs. Alexis expresses her disappointment of Cirie being voted out as she wanted Cirie to win, but at the same time was glad to be hanging out with her.
- Final 2 Ponderosa: Parvati and Amanda look at themselves in the mirror and burst into laughter upon seeing themselves. The jury and finalists party on their last night by talking, eating, drinking and dancing. Ozzy tells Amanda he loves her. Castaways talk about their experience playing the game.
- The first half of the final four Immunity Challenge was used as the final five Immunity Challenge in Survivor: Panama. The second half of the challenge was used in Survivor: Vanuatu and Survivor: Fiji.
- This is the only time a Final Tribal Council occurs with 10 castaways present and 8 of them being jury members.
- This episode marks the second time Amanda Kimmel has made it to the Final Tribal Council, becoming the first contestant in Survivor history to do so.
- This is the first season finale with only female contestants remaining in the game.
- It would later be followed by “Perception Is Not Always Reality”.
- Parvati became the sixteenth Sole Survivor.
- With this episode, Amanda Kimmel and Cirie Fields have improved on their original placements, Amanda originally finished in 3rd place and Cirie in 4th place.