Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article needs more links to other articles to|
help integrate it into Survivor Wiki.
Please help improve this article by adding links relevant to the context within the existing text.
|Namesake:|| The cardinal direction at which|
the tribe's island was on.
|Tribe Type:||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Rival Tribe(s):||North Island|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with North Island on Day 14|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Sarah McCombie (12/12)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Jonny Gibb (Winner)|
South Island was a tribe from Survivor 2002 (U.K.).
- Bridget Griffiths, a shepherdess from Farringdon, Oxon
- John Dalzell, a barrister from Winchester, Hampshire.
- Jonny Gibb, a police detective from Edinburgh.
- Lee Capon, a car sales manager from Benfleet, Essex.
- Sarah McCombie, a financial trader from London.
- Susannah Moffatt, a teacher from London.
- South Island was the third tribe in Survivor (U.K.) to be disqualified from a challenge.
- South Island was the second blue tribe in Survivor (U.K.).
- South Island is the only tribe to be a repeated color; all other tribe's colors were unique when first used.