|Namesake:||Thai phrase meaning, "happy heart"|
|Tribe Type:||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Rival Tribe(s):||Chuay Gahn|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Chuay Gahn on Day 25|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Jed Hildebrand (14/16)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Jake Billingsley (6/16)|
Sook Jai has no insignia.
Sook Jai (สุขใจ) was a tribe from Survivor: Thailand.
Sook Jai was physically stronger and younger than their rival Chuay Gahn tribe. However, the intertribal conflicts fractured the tribe, decimating themselves and entering the merge with only three members. The overwhelming 5-3 deficit eventually led to their extinction. Their tribe color was purple.
- Erin Collins, a real estate agent from Austin, Texas.
- Jake Billingsley, a land broker from McKinney, Texas.
- Jed Hildebrand, a dental student from Dallas, Texas.
- Ken Stafford, an NYC police officer from Brooklyn, New York.
- Penny Ramsey, a pharmaceutical saleswoman from Plano, Texas.
- Robb Zbacnik, a bartender from Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Shii Ann Huang, an executive recruiter from New York City, New York.
- Stephanie Dill, a firefighter from Fayetteville, Arkansas.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- The upside of the Sook Jai tribe camp was that their water source was located conveniently nearby. The downside was that the tribe had to work to build a shelter to keep them dry, which the tribe struggled to accomplish. Conversely, the Chuay Gahn camp had a cave but their water source was on another island.
- Sook Jai was the first purple tribe in Survivor.
- Sook Jai ties with Galu for the longest elimination streak of an original tribe, with seven of its members being eliminated consecutively.
- Sook Jai and Chuay Gahn were the first tribes to have an equal number of challenge wins coming into the merge, with both tribes winning six each. Although it performed as well as Chuay Gahn in challenges, Sook Jai had won more Reward Challenges than Chuay Gahn, and thus lost more Immunity Challenges, leading to their extinction.
- Sook Jai is the second tribe in Survivor history to enter the merge with only three members, following Maraamu of Survivor: Marquesas.