|Namesake|| Coined by Rob and Kathy|
to mean "sacred allegiance to the Sun"
|Tribe Type||Merged Tribe|
|Day Formed||Day 20|
|Tribes Merged|| Maraamu|
|Lowest Placing Member||Rob Mariano (10/16)|
|Highest Placing Member||Vecepia Towery (Winner)|
Known as the first tribe to feature a turning of tides, the post-merge was marked by the dominance of formerly unaligned castaways joining forces to take down their rivals.
- ►► John Carroll, a registered nurse from Omaha, Nebraska.
- ►► Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien, a real-estate agent from Burlington, Vermont.
- ►► Neleh Dennis, a psychology student from Layton, Utah.
- ►► Paschal English, a superior court judge from Thomaston, Georgia.
- ►► Rob Mariano, a construction worker from Canton, Massachusetts.
- ►► Robert DeCanio, a limousine driver from New York City, New York.
- ►► Sean Rector, a teacher from Harlem, New York.
- ►► Tammy Leitner, a crime reporter from Mesa, Arizona.
- ►► Vecepia Towery, an office manager from Portland, Oregon.
- ►► Zoe Zanidakis, a fisherwoman from Monhegan Island, Maine.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Soliantu is the first merged tribe for which the tribes were uneven at the point they merged. Rotu had 7 members while Maraamu had 3 members at the merge.
- All members of Soliantu were members of Rotu at some point. The only other merged tribe to have this distinction is Chaboga Mogo in Survivor: All-Stars, which was composed of nine former Chapera members.
- Soliantu is the first tribe to undergo the rock drawing tiebreaker. It was followed by Kasama in Survivor: Blood vs. Water.
- Soliantu is the only merged tribe to not have a castaway from California.