|Season:||Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers|
|Namesake:||Fijian word for "beam" and "to sail"|
|Tribe Type:||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Rival Tribe(s):|| Levu|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Levu and Yawa on Day 17|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Roark Luskin (14/18)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Mike Zahalsky (5/18)|
Soko is a tribe from Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers. They are the "Healers" tribe, consisting of players who serve others by helping them heal physically or emotionally. Their tribe color is yellow.
- Cole Medders, a wilderness therapy guide from Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Desi Williams, a physical therapist from Newport News, Virginia.
- Jessica Johnston, a nurse practitioner from Louisville, Kentucky.
- Joe Mena, a probation officer from Tolland, Connecticut.
- Mike Zahalsky, a urologist from Parkland, Florida.
- Roark Luskin, a social worker from Santa Monica, California.
- ► Ali Elliott, a celebrity assistant from Los Angeles, California.
- ► Chrissy Hofbeck, an actuary from Lebanon Township, New Jersey.
- ► JP Hilsabeck, a firefighter from Los Angeles, California.
- ► Roark Luskin
- ► Ryan Ulrich, a bellhop from North Arlington, New Jersey.
On Day 9, a Tribe Switch took place. Roark remained as the only Healer on Soko, and was immediately singled out without a partner. Hustlers Ryan and Ali, as well as Heroes Chrissy and JP, joined Soko as new members.
While Soko lost the first Reward Challenge, the tribe managed to win the first post-switch Immunity Challenge, The Color and the Shape, due to the tribe's co-ordination and Chrissy's sideline coaching at the puzzle stage.
On Day 13, Soko competed in their second Reward Challenge, Slither Me Timbers. While the tribe managed to stay relatively even with Levu and Yawa early on, Ryan began to struggle. Unable to get his ball over his hill, he caused Soko to fall behind sharply, and ultimately lost the challenge for the tribe. Soko went on to lose the Immunity Challenge after Chrissy's numerous failures with the ball board.
By this time, Ali had begun forming a relationship with Roark. Chrissy approached Roark with the intention of working with her, but ultimately saw Roark as untrustworthy and thus threw her name under the bus. Chrissy and JP then regrouped and approached Ryan for his vote against Roark for her perceived strategic acumen; Ali and Roark did the same against Chrissy, who they saw as a challenge liability. At Soko's first Tribal Council, Ryan emerged as the swing vote between the two factions. He decided to side with Chrissy and JP in taking Roark out, leaving Ali at the bottom of the tribe.
Returning from Tribal Council, Ali confronted Ryan for leaving her out of the vote, but he argued that she was too close to Roark. The two then got into an argument. Soko won the Reward Challenge thanks to JP. However, JP's performance in the challenge caused Ryan to consider targeting JP. Soko lost the Immunity Challenge. At camp, Ryan considered voting out JP for being a threat in Immunity Challenges, both he and Ali made amends, and Ali tried to build trust with Chrissy. At Tribal Council, Ryan and Chrissy stuck with JP, and voted out Ali in a unanimous 3-1 vote.
- After Roark Luskin's elimination, Soko became the fourth tribe to contain none of its original members at some point during its existence. It was preceded by Maraamu in Marquesas, Mogo Mogo in All-Stars, and Nuku in Game Changers.
- Soko's camp was previously used as the camp site for Takali in Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X and Mana in Survivor: Game Changers.
- Soko is the second tribe to have all of its original male members outlast all of its original female members, the first being the Kalabaw tribe from Survivor: Philippines.