|Namesake:||Sokha Beach, Sihanoukville|
|Tribe Type:||Starting tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Rival Tribe(s):|| Bokor|
|Tribe Status:||Absorbed by Bokor and Takéo on Day 10|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Sabine Ollivier (20/21)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Vincent Roux (3/21)|
Sokka has no emblem.
Sokka is a starting tribe from Koh-Lanta: Cambodge. Their tribe color is yellow.
- Brahma Sadeyen, a special education teacher from Val-d'Oise.
- Corentin Albertini, a real estate agent from Gers.
- Félicie Greugny, a special education teacher from Paris.
- Maria Beccaris, a baker from Bouches-du-Rhône.
- Sabine Ollivier, a real estate consultant from Nord.
- Sandro Gonzalez Schena, a car salesman from Belgium.
- Vincent Roux, a former pro rugby player from Charente-Maritime (joined Day 4).
- Sokka is the first, and currently only, starting tribe in Koh-Lanta to be dissolved before the merge.