|Season:||La Isla 2014: El Reality|
|Namesake:||Spanish word for "snake"|
|Tribe Type:||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Rival Tribe(s):|| Jaguar|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Mono on Day 36|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Andrea Riquelme (18/18)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Francisco Covarrubias (Winner)|
Serpiente is a tribe from La Isla 2014: El Reality. They are the "fameless" tribe. Their tribe color is blue.
- Andrea Riquelme, a pole fitness instructor from Mexico City.
- Carla Arredondo, a student from Acapulco Guerrero.
- Delia García, a fashion designer from Cuernavaca, Morelos.
- Enrique Manica, a communication student from Mexico City.
- Francisco Covarrubias, a yoga teacher from Puebla.
- Luis Torres, a videoblogger from Mexico City.
Due to Andrea's evacuation, Bárbara joined the game to replace her.
- ► Bárbara de Regil, an actress from Mexico City.
- ► Carla Arredondo
- ► Delia García
- ► Enrique Manica
- ► Francisco Covarrubias
- ► Luis Torres
Post-First Tribe Switch
- ►► Carla Arredondo
- ►► Francisco Covarrubias
- ►► Gabriela Vergara, an actress from Caracas, Venezuela.
- ►► Luis Torres
- ►► Nara Falcón, an olympic athlete from Ciudad de México.
- ►► Sylvia Sáenz, an actress from Mexico City.
- ►► Víctor González, an actor from Santiago de Querétaro.
Post-Second Tribe Switch
Due to the quit of Víctor González, Chacho Gaytán and Sylvia Sáenz exchanged tribes, this to balance the tribes in regard to number of members of both sexes.
- ►►► Carla Arredondo
- ►►► Chacho Gaytán, a musician and composer from Tapachula, Chiapas.
- ►►► Francisco Covarrubias
- ►►► Gabriela Vergara
- ►►► Luis Torres
- ►►► Nara Falcón
On Day 5, Andrea Riquelme announces that she has to be evacuated from the competition by the injury on her thumb that prevents her from continuing to compete. On Day 6, Bárbara de Regil returns to the game and joins to the Serpiente tribe, where most of the tribe does not receive her very well.
On Day 17, The tribe won the second place in the Pre-merge Challenge and Francisco Covarrubias formed the new Serpiente tribe and would go to Low Beach. Remaining in the tribe, three of the Serpiente tribe, three of the Mono tribe and one of the Jaguar tribe. On Night 17, Víctor González quits the game due to the deceased of a relative.
On Day 18, Chacho Gaytán entered to the tribe and Sylvia Sáenz went to Mono tribe.
On Day 20, Nara Falcón and Carla Arredondo were nominated because they are be weak. The Mono tribe chose to voted out Nara Falcón.
On Day 24, Francisco Covarrubias secretly planned the expulsion of Gabriela Vergara and voted against her. Resulting as nominees Chacho Gaytán and Gabriela Vergara. The Mono tribe chose to voted out Gabriela Vergara for being a physical threat.
On Day 36, Chacho Gaytán, Carla Arredondo and Luis Torres were nominated. The Mono tribe chose to voted out Chacho Gaytán for being a threat in the puzzles. That same day the tribe merged with Mono tribe.
- None of the members of the original tribe were voted out in a trial.