|Namesake:||Savai'i Island, Samoa|
|Tribe Type:||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Upolu on Day 19|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Semhar Tadesse (18/18)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Ozzy Lusth (4/18)|
The tribe was comprised of eight new players who were joined by veteran player Ozzy Lusth, known for his impressive physical ability. Their tribe color is red.
- Dawn Meehan, an English professor from South Jordan, Utah.
- Elyse Umemoto, a dance team manager from Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Jim Rice, a medical marijuana dispenser from Denver, Colorado.
- John Cochran, a Harvard Law student from Washington, D.C.
- Keith Tollefson, a water treatment technician from Edina, Minnesota.
- Mark Caruso, a retired NYPD detective from Forest Hills, New York.
- »» Ozzy Lusth, from Cook Islands and Micronesia, known for his impressive challenge performance and underdog comeback.
- Semhar Tadesse, a spoken word artist from Los Angeles, California.
- Whitney Duncan, a country music singer from Nashville, Tennessee.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Savaii is named after Savai'i Island, which is the largest island in the Samoan Island chain.
- Every original Savaii member went to Redemption Island at some point, but Ozzy Lusth was the only one to win a duel.
- Savaii is Ozzy Lusth's second red-colored starting tribe, following Aitutaki from Survivor: Cook Islands.