Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season:||Koh-Lanta: L'Île au Trésor|
|Namesake:||Sambor Prei Kuk, an archaeological site in Cambodia.|
|Tribe Type:||Starting tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Naga on Day 20|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Myriam Zenasni (20/20)|
|Highest Placing Member:||TBA|
Sambor has no insignia.
Sambor is a starting tribe from Koh-Lanta: L'Île au Trésor. Their tribe color is red.
The members of both tribes are picked by Jean-Luc, not knowing which one he will be on. At the end of the selection, Bruno decides to join Sambor, leaving Jean-Luc on Naga.
- Benoît Assadi, a soccer coach from Morbihan.
- Bruno Troester, a decorator from Yvelines.
- Candice Boisson, a wakeboard champion from Isère.
- Julie Navarro-Camilleri, a dental assistant from Pyrénées-Orientales.
- Lau Émilien, a sales manager from Essonne.
- Laurent Mischkind, a company head from Nord.
- Ludivine Wiart, a job seeker from Meurthe-et-Moselle.
- Myriam Zenasni, a waitress from Alpes-Maritimes.
- Sophie Le Nestic Sabattier, a sales representative from Drôme.
- Stéphane Cipolla, a mailman from Bouches-du-Rhône.
On Day 13, the tribe decides to send Ludivine to Naga, while Jean-Luc is chosen by Naga to join them.
- ► Benoît Assadi
- ► Bruno Troester
- ► Candice Boisson
- ► Jean-Luc Duboscq, a motorcycle preparer from Var.
- ► Julie Navarro-Camilleri
- ► Lau Émilien
- ► Laurent Mischkind
- ► Stéphane Cipolla
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.